RSI TWIN TURBO KITS availabe now at A&C PERFORMANCE!

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A&C Performance is proud to announce that we will be the West Coast distributor and installation center for RSI's well known Viper Twin Turbo Kits.

As all know on here, reputation is important. The Viper community knows that A&C Performance delivers as promised. I take careful consideration when doing any type of joint ventures. Taking two competent, well equipped shops, and "joining forces", just seemed like a smart decision that the whole Viper community can benefit from.

Will over at Racing Solutions has been overwhelmed with the response of their remodeled twin turbo kits and reached out to me to assist with the West Coast Region. We see eye to eye with regards to Vipers, Business, and he's a true enthusiast as well. He is great people as are their products.

As many know, our standards here at A&C Performance are of the highest and we do everything in house. So if twin turbo power is in your future. It is now on the menu at our facility.

All tuning will be in house and properly setup for all of our 91 octane fuel. Whether your looking for the entry level twin turbo kit or some additional upgrades, we have you covered.

RSI Twin Turbo "Street" Kit for the Gen 2 Dodge Viper

---$11,995.00---

Included in this system:

Precision 6266 CEA - Journal Bearing Turbos
RSI 304 Stainless Up Pipes
RSI 3” 304 Stainless Downpipes
RSI Silicone Turbo to Intercooler Pipe
RSI Front Mount Intercooler
RSI Aluminum Intake Pipes
RSI 304 Stainless Dump tubes
Tial Q Blow off Valves
Precision 46mm or Tial MV-R Wastegates
Oil line kit with fittings and Scavenge pump
All Necessary Black Silicone Couplers and Clamps
Turbo Mount K&N Filters
All Pipes come standard with Black Ceramic (Hotside) and Black Textured Powercoat (Cool Side)

RSI Stage 2 Fuel System
- RSI Billet Triple Pump Hanger
- Twin Walbro 255s
- RSI Stage 2 Line Kit
- RSI Billet Fuel Rails
- RSI Injectors (Modified EV14)

Tuning Kit
SCT Handheld
Mopar 2 Bar Map Sensor
Custom Tuning Included

This kit is easy to install and comes complete with everything that you need for installation.

Stage 2 upgrade $599
Includes adjustable boost controller and different wastegate springs

Stage 3 upgrade $2495
Includes 6766 Turbos
Larger more efficient Front Mount Intercooler

RSI and it's East Coast Distributor share the same $1500.00 Installation cost for the base kit. We at A&C Performance will also be honoring this price. It will also include the tuning as well.

Todd Abrams
A&C Performance
[email protected]

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd that's great news! Congrats! I know you take great pride in your work and your customer service is top notch so getting behind the RSI kit speaks volumes. Can you post some HP/TQ numbers for these kits?

Thanks,
Tony

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony,

Once I have one in here that I can dial in on our fuel I will get 91 octane numbers.

As far as 93 octane, Will is seeing 800 plus on 96-99's

Todd

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a bit uninformed on these TT packages as of late... Who is doing the installations on the East Coast? What's a conservative guestimate for TQ/HP on the street package, assuming all else stock?

Edit: Was typing while Todd was posting. That answers my 2nd ? :)

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same kit as mine except I built the block (stock heads and valvetrain at the time.) I have a heads and cam upgrade going in now so should make well over 1k on pump 93.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O am just a tad confused. I was sure you made just a touch over 1000 when you got the TT done, but this kit is said to be 800+. Where did that extra 200hp go from your car to this kit?

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
O am just a tad confused. I was sure you made just a touch over 1000 when you got the TT done, but this kit is said to be 800+. Where did that extra 200hp go from your car to this kit?

My Car made 966whp with a stage 3 and built short block on 93 octane.

Another member (Utahviper) made around 1030whp on 93 octane and 1100 on C16. Utahviper's car had a built short block with heads and cam.

This kit made around 830whp as a bolt on to a stock gen 2 (96-99) motor. I chose to build my short block since I had a 2002 with cast pistons.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck of a deal! Nothing like doubling the power output of your car for just 14k installed and tuned! I didn't see this answered here, but what will be charged for a non storker built motor (ie ported heads, intake, turbo cam, rods, pistons ect). How much extra would it cost for a stroker (510 or 522)?

So assuming stage 3 it's 16,589.00 + built motor(????) and transport ($1500 typically)

Last edited:

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably would have to call RSI/A&C about that.

RSI put together a package for me when I decided to do my car (Heads, cam, valvetrain, shortblock, clutch, AEM EMS, LSD, etc.)

Frans96ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a bit uninformed on these TT packages as of late... Who is doing the installations on the East Coast? What's a conservative guestimate for TQ/HP on the street package, assuming all else stock?

Edit: Was typing while Todd was posting. That answers my 2nd ? :)

Moderator edit: No links to non site supportering vendors.

1.8t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out Scottyisk on viper alley. He has results of a UGR kit on stock motor with E85

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out Scottyisk on viper alley. He has results of a UGR kit on stock motor with E85

You cannot really look at those numbers because the dyno roller was light not loading the turbos even for a dynojet from my understanding. The car has to be re-dynoed for some real numbers on a more accurate dyno. If you look at his street racing videos, the car is definitely fast, but in terms of absolute dyno numbers would be concerned, he still needs to take it to a different dyno. E-85 can make similar power to race gas depending upon the application.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACperformance- do yormance tranny and engine mounts? I've messaged RSI 3 times to ask him his prices and he doesn't reply. I'm likely not worth his time replying. Either way do you sell them?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62