'96 RT10 Top

ChrisP

VCA Member
Reaction score
I have a '96 RT10 convertible with the single piece hard top that obviously won't store in the trunk. Does anyone know if/where I can find a top, hard or soft, that I would be able to put in the trunk?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can get your hands on an oem soft top then that will fold up and fit in the trunk.

If you can't find one then there is an after market option but it requires patience and money as they aren't cheap. However they look really good. They're just busy right now and you might need to really beg for them to sqeeze it in and make you one.
Worth the money in my opinion.
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/654706-Pics-got-my-Lemke-3pc-Trunk-Top!

Mike

OP
OP
ChrisP

ChrisP

VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike... the Lemke is the one you are talking about? I'd love to find an OEM Soft Top but I have not had any luck there. Is there a site to go to for the Lemke?

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 96 rt10 and my soft top hasn't been on my car in years. I keep it in the box my hardtop came in. That was back in 2002 and the last time I took it out of the box it looked great and it's not all wrinkled up from being stored in the folded up position anyway...........

Soft tops for GenI's are getting impossible to find and I may consider selling mine

So make me an offer