Reaction score
My new purchase:

2006viperwhite025.jpg

2006viperwhite026.jpg

2006viperwhite003.jpg

Jbird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it ..I was thinking about purchasing that very same vehicle about two months ago but was turned off by the owner..Beautiful car by the way..

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what was thre story with the missing front emblem? I had a couple people looking at my blue/white srt coupe that was on ebay at the same time who had that car checked out and passed.

OP
OP
C

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been in the market off and on since Sept 2006 for a graphite ACR. When I have money in my pocket I immediately start looking again. Couldn't find an ACR so bought the VOI 9 car.

OP
OP
C

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked about the missing emblem but the seller didn't know. I've ordered a replacement emblem already. I actually have one of the roof emblems from the delivered VOI 9 cars.

OP
OP
C

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the car checked also. Nothing shows on any report or on the car besides a repaint of the front nose.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice car! the side sill emblems are too low, they are not that low from new

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice car! the side sill emblems are too low, they are not that low from new

The shadow and his pics make it hard to tell for me. Here is one I found of another VOI

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. The VOI 9 car is very pretty. I did sell my '09. It's on it's way to New York. Hope the transport misses the storm.

I only have one of the VOI 9 Club badges so was thinking of putting it on the bulkhead behind the seats so it can be seen through the rear window.

In '06 after VOI 9 I attempted to buy a VOI 9 car. I asked if I bought one new would the club provide the badges to me even though I did not take delivery there. Told them I had attended and lost my beloved ACR at the event and was told no. I later bought the badge I have through the Viper store.

In '04 the VCA SRT Rams had VCA stickers. In '04 if you attended attended VOI 8 and subsequently purchased a yellow fever SRT Viper or SRT 10 Ram the club sent you a VCA sticker. In 2006 The VCA Viper coupes got a VCA sticker. None are as cool as the VOI 9 Badge.

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice purchase. Glad to hear you sold your other ride. I thought really hard about buying your red one but it just wasnt in the cards for us. The wife and i both loved all the goodies you had added. Hopefully we will see it in person at cars and coffee in kiezer next year. Youll have to park it next to Dr. Bakers VOI car. Congrats:2tu: