Vipers are up for sale (1994 & 2009)

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pasta for me....something a little more gentleman like. 600hp, AWD.....you guess the rest.

For all -

Adds approved. Many of you know this Gen1. I have every option available excluding the factory soft top & zip-up windows. This is a no accedint, no repaint, no issues Gen1. Car is simply reliable and powerful. No battery drain issues, no overheating in TX summer stop & go traffic. Factory AC that works. No leaks, etc. This is one of the cleanest Gen1's period. I've got a number I'm looking for so please bring all serious offers, heck, even trades! One ride/drive in this car and it will all make since!

Look at the photos in my ACR add - tht's White Sands & Carlsbad, NM. Car was driven from San Antonio. No issues. The ACR actually had the "issue" (shed the pad material off one parking brake pad...don't know how, never use the parking brake....replaced under warranty). Not many surviving stock Gen1's can't claim the reliability of this car, let alone the modified ones.

Last edited:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you THINK you're that GOOD, I dare you to go out on a limb & guess the COLOR! Lol!

Well...WAIT hold on...

Bentley has something like...90,000 exterior colors and 10,000 interior leathers to choose from....

Most common colors seem to be white, silver, and black. Blues and other odd colors are usually found on the vert models...

SO!

It definitely won't be yellow...

:D

My feelings say either a dark green or black.

I'm gonna say Dark Sapphire Metallic.

--RS

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep - there is a video out there of one in a SSG knock off. Personally I think they should leave the SSG to the Vipers and focus on their scotch and Gery Poupon. I don't care how much HP they put in the car, it's still 5200 lbs. Maybe with the SuperSports you can do a HPDE in cuff links....:dunno: My wife & I have so much fun touring in the cars we really found GTs are our style. Nothing wrong with having your ***** heated & massaged along the way.

Looking around the cars seem to be priced right compared to others. They are not super firm prices, just something to get the ball rolling. Like all of my cars, they are maintained with a blank check. Always professionally detailed (I have been barred from touching the paint on my cars by the detailer & threatened if I ever do). About the only thing I do anymore to them is flush the brake fluid with new. No one has or can get the Motul RBF-600 I use and I bought a really cool power bleeder that's actually kind of fun to use (Truth: I have to show my wife I use the tools I buy or I never hear the end of it). Cars are ran every 2-3 weeks (sometimes up to 4-5 weeks) to burn the moisture out of the oils, etc. Otherwise they are kept under cover & on tenders in the warehouse. Again fluids are changed annually with full synthetics everywhere (even the blower oil) - view the free CarFaxs and one can see all the service entries, this is why they are so frequent with so little mileage change.

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, folks really screw themselves with the whole "bespoke" thingy. I try to stick to silvers and blacks with normal interiors. Like SSG, while everyone agrees it's a cool color, only a few will actually buy one. I've found that no matter what a person's color preference they will always settle for a black on black car or a shade of silver with a dark interior. Look at some of the cars in Europe...OMG!!!! WTH were they thinking!!!! I'm looking for a 2010 or newer, something under warranty that I can extend the warranty. My search has not really began yet, but with me I could wind up owning one by the EOW.....

Someone needs to make offers on the Vipers! If I listed all the spare perts I have collected for the RT I'd have to start another thread. My VPoA bill is well over $10k not to mention JonB has lightened my wallet over $10k as well. The tax credits alone provide me room to deal, wink, wink!

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would be correct. As noted in the other post: Both cars are pre-Obama & pre-Fiat if that makes any difference to anyone.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zilla, is that your red 94' rt/10 for sale in the classifieds also? I had no idea that was yours (if it is) & its RED! Its definitely one of the nicer Gen. I's you're going to find also (& wow, all the mods & upgrades)! Man, you really are cleaning house!

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip!

I'm revising the add/price - first offer over $38k takes the car. $42k gets the car and the spare parts. I'm dropping these prices because with the tax credits these prices get me where I need to be.

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2009 ACR was traded in today - it's gone. $38k/$42k deal still stands on the RT. Those NIB parts are things like bikini sun cover, toneau cover, fog lamp covers, engine wiring harness, front fender liners, fasteners galore, etc, etc...

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe try ebay for more exposure :dunno:

I know there is a buyer for that nice car somewhere, just gotta find em.

fyi... got mine on ebay :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62