Finally!!!! NEW VIPER OWNER!!!!

BigSexyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey All-

I have always been dreaming of being a Viper owner... Finally, as the dust starts to settle from Sandy (and prior to the Nor'Easter) in New York; I finally was able to pick up my 2008 Snakeskin Green Coupe. Now the hunt for Premium Gas and a dry day.... ahhh but in the meantime... Here is a picture prior to my pick up the other night....

You must be registered for see images attach

Be safe all... Jay

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the feeling....congratulations. nice looking Vipe. Best of luck with your new car. :2tu:

OP
OP
B

BigSexyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you everyone!!!

I need premium gas asap. Any thoughts/feelings on this winter gas? Do you add Techron or gas cleaner to the fill ups because of this winter "mix" they are now sending out.

Jay

OP
OP
B

BigSexyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you; the gentleman I purchased the car from really did everything first class/top notch. Luckily he was local so we were able to meet and chat for a few. (Very reassuring)
Can't wait for warmer temps; and DRY weather!!!

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like your from NY I would say enjoy it but after the rock salt they put down for wed. Storm I just put mined on the wheel dollies.

OP
OP
B

BigSexyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I am from New York. We are supposed to have temperatures in 60s the next few days (fingers crossed). I have to have the car inspected for insurance reasons.... so one way or another it must leave the garage soon (grrr).
The gas rationing seems to be going well; so now it's just a 'trek for premium gas and a dry day... Am I asking too much? LoL... You all are so supportive. Thank you for welcoming me....

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, congrats on the awsome lookin ride ya got there. By no means can a new viper owner ask to many questions. Ask away. Everybody on here is helpful and most are very knowlegeable on these cars. I dont know your car HP & TORQ history but be careful and learn your car before getting ballsey in it. It can BITE YA.

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont if it's worth the Trip but we got plenty up here my buddy just came here to fill up from malverne LI

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats

she's a beauty

the 1st time you goose it, make sure the wheels are pointed straight

:drive:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car. How many nights did you sleep in it when you first got it? :)

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn!!! You beat me too it! I was going to trade my 03 Viper in for this when he traded it in to Audi. The previous owner was a VCA member and a client of mine (Synergy Detailing). The car is in fantastic shape!

Some pics for you...

Hey All-

I have always been dreaming of being a Viper owner... Finally, as the dust starts to settle from Sandy (and prior to the Nor'Easter) in New York; I finally was able to pick up my 2008 Snakeskin Green Coupe. Now the hunt for Premium Gas and a dry day.... ahhh but in the meantime... Here is a picture prior to my pick up the other night....

Be safe all... Jay

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roads are clean on most of the island and what wasn't has been washed away today.
They didn't put any sand or salt down here in Huntington and I went out to Commack last week and none there either.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, the rain today cleaned up a lot of salt from the roads in NJ at least. Maybe the season is not over yet... I bet you can't wait to get that SSG on the road at least a few times before more snow!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Jay! She's a beauty! Welcome to the Viper world! Keep an eye out for the NY/CT regional holiday party in January! Great even the meet the motley crew around your neck of the woods. :D