Pensacola vipers......lets cruz on 18 november

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologise for messing the other date up on the other forum.....we will not be CRUZIN on 18 DEC....THE DATE IS SUPPOSE TO BE 18 NOVEMBER....PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IF YOU WILL JOIN US ON 18 NOVEMBER.....

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Would love to but hope to be putting car back together after returning from RSI in Texas. Hopefully everything (The Tune ) goes according to plan. How do you like the Street Rod ? In Panama City this week for the Emerald Coast Show . Have Fun.:2tu:

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to do it guys, just that I am deployed at the moment. I'll be back in december. Let me know then!

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to but hope to be putting car back together after returning from RSI in Texas. Hopefully everything (The Tune ) goes according to plan. How do you like the Street Rod ? In Panama City this week for the Emerald Coast Show . Have Fun.:2tu:

Hey.....we are in Panama City right now for CRUZIN the Coast also.....look for our car.....what are u drivin? the HOTROD IS AWESOME.....we are haven a ball...........

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey.....we are in Panama City right now for CRUZIN the Coast also.....look for our car.....what are u drivin? the HOTROD IS AWESOME.....we are haven a ball...........

Darn, We left early today,(Sat.) because we are bringing car to RSI in Texas Monday. Sorry we missed ya. I should have called. Mind doesn't work too good anymore. Yes, the show was pretty good. Saw a lot of Vets, no Vipers.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim & Alane are in town from San Diego for a few days now and will b e attending the MOPAR show at the Blue Wahoo Stadium this Saturday and cruzin with us this Sunday in one of their Beautiful Vipers.....Come on guys....where are you at out there????? The snakes can't be hibernating right now here in Beautiful Florida......lets get together THIS weekend.............

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are planning on comming over as of now. If something changes i will let you know. what is the best way to get to the stadium coming from 110 and what time do you guys plan to get there or can you save us a spot or are they parking us in sections or groups based on the year or model of car. Sorry so many questions just dont know what to expect. Larry

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are planning on comming over as of now. If something changes i will let you know. what is the best way to get to the stadium coming from 110 and what time do you guys plan to get there or can you save us a spot or are they parking us in sections or groups based on the year or model of car. Sorry so many questions just dont know what to expect. Larry

GREAT.......come down I=10 to 110 and go follow thew road as it drifts to the left in front of the civic center....drive toward the road that runs parallel with the water heading back toward downtown Pensacola and the new WAHOO Stadium is on the right......we will be there around 9 -10........we will try and save you a spot with the Vipers.........drive carefull....:2tu:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car show went GREAT yesterday....6 Vipers showed up and 5 of them won a very nice trophy that will look good on anyones desk in their office and 1 got Best of Show in the Viper class........Congradulations guys.......a really nice couple from Spanish Fort Alabama in their beautiful yellow with black stripes Viper got that.....we had a really beautiful day of talking cars and we even had a blue with black center band ACR there.....we are meeting today (sunday, 18 Nov 12} at the Pensacola Navy Base Avation Museum at 10:30 and cruze from there to Orange Beach, Alabama along the Ocean and work our way to Lillian, Alabama for lunch....even if you drive a Vette, (there I said that word) or mustang or any Hotrod, come on and join us.... LETs ROLL.......

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Roy, wish I could be there with you guys. Say hi to everyone for me. Are you going to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona for Thanksgiving?

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Roy, wish I could be there with you guys. Say hi to everyone for me. Are you going to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona for Thanksgiving?

TODAY we cruzed from Pensacola to Orange Beach,Alabama..We ate lunch at *******...we had six HotRods show up.....2 Vipers, 2 Vettes, 1 Porsche, and my HotRod.......when we left ******* parking lot a truck pulled in and ran into one of the guys ZO6......Then Rodgers Viper would not start and he had to call a flatbed, and here comes a Big Firetruck, ambulance and 2 police cars all lights on, because right there where we were a old man fell on the pavement hit his head and they thought he was having a heart attack......also during all this a lady thought she locked her keys in her car and we are looking all around on the ground for them incase she dropped them and then she finds them in her purse all along.......well the weather was perfect and other then all this stuff we had a really nice cruzin day........ha.......wanna join us next time? Jim and Alane fly back to San Diego tommorrow and his 2 Vipers will be in Hibernation till next time they make it back to Pensacola.......oh and as I was finally leaving ******* a car was backing out and a car came into the parking lot and almost hit it in the exact spot where the truck hit the Vette and I heard them blowing horns at each other and yelling .........that ******* must be jinxed...maybe we better eat someplace else next time...ha......

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Larry! Good to meet some other owners . Good talking to you Roy!

Attachments

• IMAG0251.jpg
    IMAG0251.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0248.jpg
    IMAG0248.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0249.jpg
    IMAG0249.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0246.jpg
    IMAG0246.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 36

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed one..........LOL

Attachments

• IMAG0256.jpg
    IMAG0256.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0259.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 27

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks joe!
Enjoyed seeing everybody and meeting some new friends.
Looks like they had PLENTY of excitement today... keep it moving Roy!
LP

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, sounds like you guys had one hell of a day. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I need to be reminded what that sunshine looks like.LOL We wont see much here in Oregon for awhile.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, sounds like you guys had one hell of a day. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I need to be reminded what that sunshine looks like.LOL We wont see much here in Oregon for awhile.

i see that snow in the background........burr.....gets below 80 I get cold, ha.....that is why we moved to Florida, ha.....still 70s here everyday....love it....

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy,
Alane and I had a great time at the show. It was nice to see old friends and meet new friends.
IRT the cruise the next day, no question, the Bermuda Triangle exists at that *******.
Otherwise, we did indeed enjoy our time during those two days.
BTW Roy, your Boyd Coddington hot rod is fantastic. It’s a nice change from your Viper passion.
Happy Vipering,
jim

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know, one of our fellow cruisers got rid of his Viper and traded it to someone for a used Dodge Challenger so we have lost another Viper owner.........I know I don't have a Viper at the present but I am still and always will be loyal to the Viper community.......I will have Viper number 10 later down the road but don't forget I am still here and always ready to get together with my Viper friends........You are a GREAT bunch of people and I will always enjoy our little cruzes and such.........The 98 GTS with the wild paint job has turned into a Challenger?????

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know, one of our fellow cruisers got rid of his Viper and traded it to someone for a used Dodge Challenger so we have lost another Viper owner.........I know I don't have a Viper at the present but I am still and always will be loyal to the Viper community.......I will have Viper number 10 later down the road but don't forget I am still here and always ready to get together with my Viper friends........You are a GREAT bunch of people and I will always enjoy our little cruzes and such.........The 98 GTS with the wild paint job has turned into a Challenger?????

You don't have a viper anymore? What happened?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456