SRT Dealer Locator is up!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way those are all trained Viper dealers, they list every inept dealer in our area most of whom are notorious for screwing up peoples cars even doing the most basic repairs.

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure they all have viper access, example, Venture sells some SRT vehicles, but, not vipers?

These should be the dealers that put up the money to be an "SRT" dealer.

It's a lot easier for people if you post a link... http://www.drivesrt.com/finddealer/

Yea that would have been a good idea. I was tired and uh hungry so I forgot. :D Thanks!!

No way those are all trained Viper dealers, they list every inept dealer in our area most of whom are notorious for screwing up peoples cars even doing the most basic repairs.

They should be as the dealers listed would be the ones that put up the 25K to be an "SRT" dealer. Training started a few weeks ago. MOPARBOYY here on the boards went out for training.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have 2 local dealers that are going for Viper/SRT training next week. They told me they had to pay $30K to get on board.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this seems very sketchy...no vipers for years to SRT dealer just by pony up and a bit of training...I agree most of these on long island are just above lawn mower level.

can any ny, ct, nj folks recommend anyone?

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears there is some direction from either the dealer level or SRT with service. Same dealer last year let a kid take my last Viper back and do the oil change. Good kid. Yesterday the shop foreman took the car back and let me stay with it and torqued the drain plug per my request. He is the only one allowed to drive a Viper. I have confidence in this guy so far.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no indication these are viper SRT locations. It would not make any sense for CC to limit the exposure of all the other SRT products. Those sales would suffer with limited distribution. I called a local dealer two weeks ago and he told me he could buy all the SRT products except the viper. It does not matter now I ordered with Woodhouse, which is 800 miles from my location. Bill Pemberton just makes you feel comfortable.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dealer i bought my srt-s from is not now listed, old established top notch dealer(all new building) so im thinkin if listed,they sell viper-if not does this mean no srt at all?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Useless list if you are a Viper owner since every Dodge dealer in the country is listed.
Of course they can all sell SRT vehicles, but there should be a designation they are a *SRT Viper* dealership.

So the same old story once again, who is going to service your new Viper for warranty work?
Mom and Pop Dodge dealer or the authorized SRT dealer....800 miles away.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my dealer i bought in 08 a new viper and in 2010 a new srt chall is not now listed

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there is Pro-Chrysler Jeep in Colorado. The worse and most crooked dealership around. Got my money, once...........on a bucket of bolts new 07' Jeep SRT8, they refused to stand behind. Amazing how money buys things. Though since they state the 1 ton and above trucks as a seperate line item, I am not sure if any of these in Colorado have officially been awarded the ability to sell a Viper. They basically list every Dodge dealer in Colorado, except Centenial Chrysler Jeep who is selling SRT Vehicles and is the ONLY dealership with a long time SRT certified Viper technician that the local VCA members trust. If this is the final list, Colorado is doomed moving forth. And if it is the final list, it is business as usual for lack of true qualified and trustworthy support in Colorado for the Viper. If and when I can get back into ability to afford a new Viper, the support aspect will be at least 50% of the decision as to if a Viper makes it back into my garage. If this is the list, SRT Viper needs to do a whole lot better.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure they all have viper access, example, Venture sells some SRT vehicles, but, not vipers?

This is the locator listing for SRT dealers. To sell the new SRT viper, dealers have higher financial commitments. Hopefully SRT will enhance the locator to indicate which of these SRT dealers are certified for Viper.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
walmart sells vipers, and to think of takein it back to thier garage!!! uggg.. they only offer one color though

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the locator gave me some dealers and I contacted them and the response was like: "we'll take deposits after 6 months the car is not ready yet" "What is your question about the Viper?" "We are the only dealer who will get the car in this area" :D "the car has 640 HP and the price is ...." like I didn't know that! "I have to check with the inventory manager"
Still, dealers are not ready.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There needs to be an Viper dealer box to check on the right hand side as a dealer option

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So every single bad dealer in 25 miles of me is listed. Most of them I don't even buy parts from as they are so terrible. One almost totaled my last viper great..

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. They've got the dealer in Chattanooga listed and they are worthless. Unfortunately the smaller dealer in Cleveland isn't listed and they have a great Viper tech. I took my wheels and tires to the dealer in Chattanooga to have them mounted (new 6 spokes and Invo's) because they were closer than the dealer in Cleveland. They wanted to charge me some astronomical amount (can't remember exactly what it was) because they were worried about damaging a rim and had to make sure they charged me enough to warrant the risk. This came straight from the service manager's mouth.
I realize you don't want to lose money on damaging someone's wheel when you didn't make the money selling them, but we're talking about Dodge wheels, for a Dodge car, at a Dodge dealership. There shouldn't be anything added because you're scared you'll mess something up. And now they are an SRT dealer? They were too scared to mount tires, yet I'm going to trust them to do real work? Ummmm...no.
By the way, the dealership in Cleveland did it with no hassles and no damage.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reactions in this thread will suggest that there will be some sub par dealers stuck with an SRT they can't sell. Good, I like capitalism. Show these bad dealerships what's what with your wallet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4