Mecedes Benz of Ft. Myers

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody here know anything about this dealership?They have a white with blue 09 vert for sale at 66k.

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are down to dead wholesale on that car. Can not believe its still there.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not a huge market for Vipers in general. It takes time to sell and find the right buyer. A lot of people talk, but never buy. I don't think they've had it that long, but generally a dealer doesn't want to sit on a car like that. To them, it's just an expensive hard to sell car. Someone should jump on it!

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not a huge market for Vipers in general. It takes time to sell and find the right buyer. A lot of people talk, but never buy. I don't think they've had it that long, but generally a dealer doesn't want to sit on a car like that. To them, it's just an expensive hard to sell car. Someone should jump on it!

no such thing as "hard to sell". Anything can be sold in 1 day, if the price is right. Wholesale would be actual cash money, on demand. And this car is priced very close to that figure. If this car is clean, with no prior paintwork. Its the best deal I've sen on a GenIV in a LONG time... But that is a big "If"

This car is close to 2 major Manheim auto Auctions. I bet if it doesnt sell, you'll see it go the auction, and/or pop up on Chicago Motor Cars Inventory. + $10k LOL

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is back up for sale at the same Mercedes dealer. I am sure it was a fake / deadbeat bidder. I see that all the time, I never understand the purpose, especially since there was no reserve.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave