Cars & Coffee this Sunday, November 18th

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NJ members, hope things are getting back to normal after the storm. I wanted to let everyone know that there is a cars and coffee this Sunday, November 18th from 8:30am to 11am at Paul Miller Porsche, Bentley and Rolls Royce. They will have the showrooms open for the group with refreshments available, it should be a good time. For those of you that haven't been to one of these, we typically get a real nice turnout and some very nice cars. Hope to see some of you there.

Address:

250 U.S. Highway 46 West
Parsippany, NJ

Mike

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may shoot over there in my DD. My street looks like the exit from a salt quarry and unless the sweeper comes by today the Viper stays put.:(

Miller always has some awesome cars in inventory. I've done a lot of daydreaming there as far back as the 70's in my hometown when it was Herman Miller and his dad was running it.

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do have some nice cars there...they typically have a pretty nice used inventory with some variety. I live close to the dealer, roads here are ok after a little rain a couple days ago.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming there is no more salt left on the roads, I'll be in West Orange and Livingston with my car tomorrow from noon through early-mid afternoon visiting the folks and giving the car some much needed exercise. Not sure il be able to make ith to Paul Miller on Sunday morning but will try my best. Would be good to meet a bunch of you guys if I'm able to make it out. Who is planning on going?

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Caldwell, roads here are ok...for Sunday sounds like V10 is going to try to make it, I'll be there, how about Poor Richard and Intense 5.5, limitless...not sure if you guys are around?

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't, I usually roll in around 9 and stay for an hour, maybe 1.5 hours. It's very informal.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there around 9am too and bringing my Father along for the ride, hoping he will finally start to understand why I love cars so much. He used to have a 1969 Chevelle when he was in college. Also have 2 of my buddies coming by with their cars, one of them recently bought a Porsche Carrera 4S from Paul Miller Porsche, and the other just bought a Ferrari 599 GTB last winter. Sounds like there will be a great turnout in general with a lot of variety.

Quick question... Do any of you guys have a code reader that can also clear codes? Been meaning to invest in one, but haven't had a chance to yet, and my Viper threw a code a couple weeks back which I think is just from when I filled up my gas tank. Want to be sure that's all that it is, and secondly want to get rid of the check engine light as it's kinda annoying. If anyone has one and will be there tomorrow, can you bring it along?

Looking forward to meeting a few good people from the NJ club tomorrow.

-Aaron

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event today and enjoyed meeting everyone. Took some great pics and will post when I get a chance.

Charlie, thanks for bringing the code reader and helping me out with that. Look forward to seeing you guys at future events.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event today and enjoyed meeting everyone. Took some great pics and will post when I get a chance.

Charlie, thanks for bringing the code reader and helping me out with that. Look forward to seeing you guys at future events.

Great meeting you too and seeing everyone...

I'm looking forward to seeing Poor Richard's FGT...:headbang:

OP
OP
M

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good time yesterday...Aaron nice car, hopefully we get a couple more days of driving and a few more cars and coffee... I second V10's comment, we want to see that FGT poor Richard! Happy Thanksgiving

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I agree, FGT is possibly the only car that I have ever wanted more than the Viper (only slightly more). Would love to see it when you do finally get it one day!

Mgeorge, let's grab lunch in the city one day in the next month or so being that your office is so close to mine.

Got some great pics from yesterday despite just basically pointing and clicking with my DSLR and will post them on here tomorrow if I get a few min free.