More new stuff!!!

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in those pics is the tachometer and speedometer digital like in the current ferrari's ?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how I am going to make it to delivery time.

Pretty good article, IMO. He messed up a few facts, calling the "Base Viper and the Viper SRT [sic]" meaning GTS

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did I read this line correctly?

"Conquest customers, meaning those coming from other brands, will prefer the GTS model ($120,395 plus destination) with its two-port hood for its dual-mode dampers, four-mode stability control, 40-plus pounds of additional noise suppression and premium passenger amenities."

So does this mean the srt hood will not fit the gts?

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did I read this line correctly?

"Conquest customers, meaning those coming from other brands, will prefer the GTS model ($120,395 plus destination) with its two-port hood for its dual-mode dampers, four-mode stability control, 40-plus pounds of additional noise suppression and premium passenger amenities."

So does this mean the srt hood will not fit the gts?

I imagine they lost a comma somehow with the underline.

with its two-port hood "," for its dual-mode dampers , four-mode stability control, 40-plus pounds of additional noise suppression and premium passenger amenities."

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gun Metal and hyper Black sidewinders: the wheels are not black and the previous pictures of the yellow SRT had the matte black wheels.

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I undelined and highlighted in bold, there is no coma in the original text. It would also not make any sense to have the word for in their either. Perhaps just a misstated sentence in the original piece? It would explain the removal of the srt hood from the option list for the gts though

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I undelined and highlighted in bold, there is no coma in the original text. It would also not make any sense to have the word for in their either. Perhaps just a misstated sentence in the original piece? It would explain the removal of the srt hood from the option list for the gts though

I think SRT wants to keep the two cars visually separate to the less informed. IE that guy got the "good" GTS model not the basic SRT. Kind of how Porsche does the vents on the turbo.