Thread: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations?

Reply to Thread
    VCA Member
    UT/AZ

Default Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations?

Thanks for your comments on type of viper. Okay I guess you have convinced me on the GTS. No stripes though....too expensive for want you get and I just do not think the stripes work on that hood.

Enthusiast

Default Re: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations

Gunmetal Pearl GTS with Sepia Laguna interior, and internal Carbon Fiber Package. Track Pack with Hyper Black wheels
    Last edited by Ev1E9; 11-24-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Viper Owner

Default Re: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations

launch edition

Viper Owner

GTS Blue with Black stripes SRT and standard interior.

Bruce

Viper Owner

bright white no stripes/ matte black sidewinders.. standard interior
    Last edited by JonSav; 11-24-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Viper Owner

Shadow Blue Pearl GTS, black interior, track pac with Hyper Black wheels.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Ev1E9 View Post
    Gunmetal Pearl with Sepia Laguna interior, and internal Carbon Fiber Package.
    Nice choice. This is the hard part because most of us haven't seen the colors in person. I'm thinking of changing to Shadow Blue Pearl or maybe Black, with Sepia Laguna leather. Guess its time to change my signature, LOL

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    GTS Blue with Black stripes SRT and standard interior.

Bruce
    I'd be doing that except you can't get the SRT in GTS blue. Better pony up if you want that color.

VCA Member
    UT/AZ

Blknblu...are you going to sell your ACR. I frankly think I am going to keep mine. Got to have something different.

Enthusiast

GTS Blue GTS, no stripes, exterior carbon package, standard interior.

Viper Owner

GTS bright white/ red interior, no stripes

Enthusiast

Ordered bright white SRT, black interior. I am pretty set on wrapping it in matte orange when I get it.

Viper Owner

GTS, Bright white, red interior, red seat belts, hyper black wheels...heading for custom paint.

Viper Owner

Bright white with Track pack and Aero kit, all black interior.
    GTS or upgraded SRT : That is the question ?

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by doctorbob View Post
    Blknblu...are you going to sell your ACR. I frankly think I am going to keep mine. Got to have something different.
    oh heck no, the GEN V would be on my wish list.

Bruce

Viper Owner

Thumbs up Re: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations

Ordered: GTS
    Gunmetal Pearl
    Black Stripes
    Track Pack Black Sidewinder II wheels
    Upgraded Stereo
    Laguna Interior Black

That's all for now unless I can add interior and exterior Carbon Fiber and Aero Pkg to my order before it's built. Should be here in Feb.

Fly
    Last edited by FLYTWA; 11-24-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Ev1E9 View Post
    Gunmetal Pearl GTS with Sepia Laguna interior, and internal Carbon Fiber Package. Track Pack with Hyper Black wheels

Epic combination.

Enthusiast

I ordered a black GTS with gunmetal stripes, hyperblack rims and black interior.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by MoparMan View Post
    I ordered a black GTS with gunmetal stripes, hyperblack rims and black interior.
    Cool, congrats.
    I remember gunmetal stripes were once available on shadow blue but they removed them from the site now for this color, I hope they can be ordered.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SADVIPER View Post
    Cool, congrats.
    I remember gunmetal stripes were once available on shadow blue but they removed them from the site now for this color, I hope they can be ordered.
    Honestly, my first choice would have been black with GTS blue stripes but they didn't offer it. The black/gunmetal combo will be reminiscent of my '00 GTS without being a direct copy of it. The Gen V will look wicked once I get the windows blacked out on it.

Enthusiast

That's an excellent combination, I nearly ordered it myself. The hyper black wheels and gunmetal stripes complement eachother.

Viper Owner

Honestly, my first choice would have been black with GTS blue stripes but they didn't offer it. The black/gunmetal combo will be reminiscent of my '00 GTS without being a direct copy of it. The Gen V will look wicked once I get the windows blacked out on it.
    I wish lol!