Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments on type of viper. Okay I guess you have convinced me on the GTS. No stripes though....too expensive for want you get and I just do not think the stripes work on that hood.

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations

Gunmetal Pearl GTS with Sepia Laguna interior, and internal Carbon Fiber Package. Track Pack with Hyper Black wheels

Last edited:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations

launch edition

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTS Blue with Black stripes SRT and standard interior.

Bruce

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score

bright white no stripes/ matte black sidewinders.. standard interior

Last edited:

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Shadow Blue Pearl GTS, black interior, track pac with Hyper Black wheels.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gunmetal Pearl with Sepia Laguna interior, and internal Carbon Fiber Package.
Nice choice. This is the hard part because most of us haven't seen the colors in person. I'm thinking of changing to Shadow Blue Pearl or maybe Black, with Sepia Laguna leather. Guess its time to change my signature, LOL

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTS Blue with Black stripes SRT and standard interior.

Bruce

I'd be doing that except you can't get the SRT in GTS blue. Better pony up if you want that color.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blknblu...are you going to sell your ACR. I frankly think I am going to keep mine. Got to have something different.

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTS Blue GTS, no stripes, exterior carbon package, standard interior.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTS bright white/ red interior, no stripes

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ordered bright white SRT, black interior. I am pretty set on wrapping it in matte orange when I get it.

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTS, Bright white, red interior, red seat belts, hyper black wheels...heading for custom paint.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bright white with Track pack and Aero kit, all black interior.
GTS or upgraded SRT : That is the question ?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blknblu...are you going to sell your ACR. I frankly think I am going to keep mine. Got to have something different.

oh heck no, the GEN V would be on my wish list.

Bruce

FLYTWA

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ordered: GTS
Gunmetal Pearl
Black Stripes
Track Pack Black Sidewinder II wheels
Upgraded Stereo
Laguna Interior Black

That's all for now unless I can add interior and exterior Carbon Fiber and Aero Pkg to my order before it's built. Should be here in Feb.:)

Fly

Last edited:

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gunmetal Pearl GTS with Sepia Laguna interior, and internal Carbon Fiber Package. Track Pack with Hyper Black wheels

Epic combination.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I ordered a black GTS with gunmetal stripes, hyperblack rims and black interior.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I ordered a black GTS with gunmetal stripes, hyperblack rims and black interior.
Cool, congrats.
I remember gunmetal stripes were once available on shadow blue but they removed them from the site now for this color, I hope they can be ordered.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool, congrats.
I remember gunmetal stripes were once available on shadow blue but they removed them from the site now for this color, I hope they can be ordered.

Honestly, my first choice would have been black with GTS blue stripes but they didn't offer it. The black/gunmetal combo will be reminiscent of my '00 GTS without being a direct copy of it. The Gen V will look wicked once I get the windows blacked out on it.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's an excellent combination, I nearly ordered it myself. The hyper black wheels and gunmetal stripes complement eachother.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Honestly, my first choice would have been black with :omg:GTS blue stripes but they didn't offer it. The black/gunmetal combo will be reminiscent of my '00 GTS without being a direct copy of it. The Gen V will look wicked once I get the windows blacked out on it.

I wish lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper