New Austin Texas Member

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all! I bought a 2000 gts from a local dealership here in austin a few weeks ago. Grey with silver stripes. Previous owner must have tracked the car since it has a tow hook, moton suspension, stoptech brakes, and racing harness. I have to admit that I bought this car spontaneously and now curious as to owned it before and what has been done to it. Anyone in austin familiar with this car please hit me up. Would also like to meet up with other owners in the area. Glad to be here!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, nice choice :2tu: We're looking forward to the Hill Country Round-up this year, hope to meet you there.

OP
OP
K

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couple of pics I took.. Sorry for the bike blocking the side view.. :dunno:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, when and where is this? I will definitely attend!

Last year was our first to attend and was a blast. I believe it is late March or early April (not sure if dates have been set for 2013), last year we had about 40 Vipers crusing around Austin :drive:

OP
OP
K

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last year was our first to attend and was a blast. I believe it is late March or early April (not sure if dates have been set for 2013), last year we had about 40 Vipers crusing around Austin :drive:

Thats awesome, I saw some pictures and videos posted around the forums. I will definitely keep an eye out for this event and try to make it 41 next year. :2tu:

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and congats on the new toy. Hopefully you find out some info about the car. Its always nice to know a little history. Oh yeah, you never have to apoligize for your Busa being in any of your pics. LOL

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin,

Congratulations on the new Snake; it's awesome.

As you are in Austin, your VCA Region will be South Central Texas. This encompasses both the Austin and San Antonio metroplex and surrounding areas.
If you scroll the Forum to the section entitled VCA Regional Forums; you will then see all the Regional Sub-forums. Scroll down these to the one entitled "Texas: South/Central". That is where you will find everyone, as well as information on any activity ongoing in your area. If you don't have any mileage restrictions pursuant the Insurance Carrier covering your car, you might also wish to the check out the other two VCA Chapters in Texas as well, which are Dallas and Houston. They are very active and have all kinds of events ongoing all the time. You will find the Viper community to be one that is very friendly and open.

Your best contact in Austin is Ryan Fox.

The Officers for the South Central Texas VCA are:
President: Kurt Robinson
V-President: Chris Green
Secretary: Jim Chandler
Treasurer: Joe Jarusinsky.

I've PM'd you additional information:

Welcome to the VCA and hope to see you around, and soon. All the best.

Talon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevin, are you still in the Austin area? I'm a brand new viper owner myself (just picked it up last week). I'm in the Austin area. When is the next get together!?

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper