Viper ordering Canada

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered today.
White GTS with Track pack. Sepia Laguna interior with High end audio.
I also wanted the Aero pack but it's for late availability, so I passed on this.
Today was a GREAT day !

Congrats! Hell yes, a great day.

I imagine the aero pack will be available after the fact, if you decide to add it later. I know this is the case for the exterior carbon package. I want to understand whether the aero package will improve track times on the tracks in my neck of the woods, such as Laguna Seca. We will know soon enough how fast the "stock" GTS with track package runs, as it faces off against the mighty ZR1 with it's included aero package. Motor Trend Monday, this is the shootout everyone's been waiting for.

balance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
abbreviated order reprinted with future owner's consent

SRT VIPER COUPE 99,995
Sabelt - Leather Bucket Seats 3,000
FEDERAL GREEN LEVY 3,000
Destination Fees: 1,995
Total Price: 107,990

Order Type: Retail
Scheduling Priority: 1-Sold Order

not sure if this had been posted

Upon scheduling a 2013 SRT Viper the dealership will automatically be sent an SRT Viper package at an approximate cost of $13,000 consisting of Special Tools and a Branded Showroom Display Kit.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
"So between Mike and Vipernut, who will be the first to post photos when they get their car?"

Whoever gets their car first!!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was the green levy in canada in 2010 $1,000 ? for a viper, and now its $ 3,000 ?

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checking my new sig....Is winter over soon ?
No it doesn't even start until Dec.21, and coincidentally, that's when the world will end, so I'm afraid you're never going to get your brand spanking new Viper :)

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just was told that only one launch edition car will come to canada *** . if there are more than 1 launch car on order in canada you may be out of luck. what a go chrysler canada.

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what happened when I tried to get my 06 FE Coupe. Tried to get one ordered and Chrysler Canada said and I Quote( NO BLUE & WHITES go to Canada) so I had to export mine from the US, Which means no Warranty. I really believe that when they don't send the cars to Canada, They know we won't stand for it and export the cars we want which means Chrysler does not have to Warranty that car any more putting more money in there pocket. Like I said before Canadians are left sucking the hind ***.
just was told that only one launch edition car will come to canada *** . if there are more than 1 launch car on order in canada you may be out of luck. what a go chrysler canada.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct ! No White Mamba's came to Canada , bought mine at 9 months old . And No warranty on a Premium Car ! Needed front shocks at 18 months and Chrysler Canada offered No Help !!!!!. Bought a Ford Product 6 months later from the USA , Fully Covered for warranty !!! So 2 years later bought , 2 more Ford Products !!! Good to see Chrysler Canada saved on the cost of Shocks ....lol ! :omg:
This is what happened when I tried to get my 06 FE Coupe. Tried to get one ordered and Chrysler Canada said and I Quote( NO BLUE & WHITES go to Canada) so I had to export mine from the US, Which means no Warranty. I really believe that when they don't send the cars to Canada, They know we won't stand for it and export the cars we want which means Chrysler does not have to Warranty that car any more putting more money in there pocket. Like I said before Canadians are left sucking the hind ***.

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
think the plant is closed untill next week...we should have something by mid jan I imagine?

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
base canadian msrp is $ 99,995 plus $ 3,000 green levy plus $ 1,995 destination = $ 104,990 plus sales tax [ around $ 14,000 ] total is $ 118,990 . now you can add dealer fees and options on top of that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456