Thread: ~Flying out now for my Viper~

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Viper Owner

Default Re: ~Flying out now for my Viper~

I imagine she needs a cleaning right now...

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by TangeloPearl View Post
    ZeeOf course, I've been around cars and owned other performance cars. Tires will be changed immediately and the car will be retuned and checked and all fluids changed when I have time to take it to chuck.
    good...the fact that you were talking about tread life was concerning because it means absolutely nothing. congrats!

Definitely look at swapping out the tires if you are still running the original rubber. The Nitto Invo is a great tire for straight line acceleration, but with the softer sidewalls is not as strong on a road course as the Michelin. We strongly recommend the new Michelin Pilot Super Sport as a great all-around tire at a superb price - $1495 delivered to your door, no sales tax either.

While VPA (www.viperpartsofamerica.com) does not offer member discounts on tires, we are already below just about every published price out there - especially by the time you factor in door-to-door shipping. We also offer member discounts on many, many factory Mopar Viper parts. Check with your local servicing Dodge/SRT dealer as well, as there are some good ones out there.
    [email protected]
    www.viperpartsofamerica.com
    Where 100% of the profits go to the Viper Club of America

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Parts of America View Post
    Definitely look at swapping out the tires if you are still running the original rubber. The Nitto Invo is a great tire for straight line acceleration, but with the softer sidewalls is not as strong on a road course as the Michelin. We strongly recommend the new Michelin Pilot Super Sport as a great all-around tire at a superb price - $1495 delivered to your door, no sales tax either.

While VPA (www.viperpartsofamerica.com) does not offer member discounts on tires, we are already below just about every published price out there - especially by the time you factor in door-to-door shipping. We also offer member discounts on many, many factory Mopar Viper parts. Check with your local servicing Dodge/SRT dealer as well, as there are some good ones out there.

I just purchased this set from them a month ago. Awesome service and the tires are incredible.

Hey guys been busy all day had viper outside for half the day in the rain! in garage now. Had to finish xmas shopping and getting ready for the week. will be at the car to clean it up tomorrow. Will post pics soon!! and yes tires asapppp

Viper Owner

Congrats! If you are planning on doing wheels anytime in the near future, suggest holding off on tires until then. Nine Ball is a vendor on here and could hook you up with a good deal on a nice setup.

Viper Owner

Where are the pictures? Did I miss them?

Enthusiast

Awesome news! I live in Smithtown as well...

FrgMstr

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Parts of America View Post

Bought mind from VPA, the Michelin Super Sports simply ROCK! 750+ miles in the mountains of Arkansas without out a hitch, and cornered superbly.

Hey guys will get pics up and I have videos as well. Nick will def meet up and go out. I'm looking forward to the summer. I'm
    Looking at the 360 forged spec five wheels now. Waiting for a used set if not night but new

VCA Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by VYPR BYT 94 View Post
    Wow, getting the car early and got upgraded to first class!
    Defintely a good trip so far.
    Be safe
    If we survived a highway ride with pouring rain coming down on your green Gen 1 while the tunes of Highway To The Dangerzone were playing on my Galaxy S3 that was hooked to a cassette tape adapter (bought at what I remember as a nearby Staples) in your OEM radio/cassette player on our way to the VOI 12 Grand Caravan starting point, TangeloPearl and anyone else who is also brave enough can survive horrendous weather just like us
    Last edited by InjectTheVenom; 12-23-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Here are a few pics and videos from when I picked the car up in Alabama and drove it back to New York. Better late than never!

Previous owners video

Driving it home

Stopped in Virginia for a few hours

Back home in Storage

My old Cobra and Vette

My daily driver
    Last edited by TangeloPearl; 12-27-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Viper Owner

Looks great

Hope to see you at some of the local events !

Viper Owner

Excellent!! Spring cant get here fast enough...
    Look forward to meeting up then
    -Rich

Viper Owner

Welcome to the ny vipers meet you soon and one word of advice Tator for any work on your viper

Viper Owner

Welcome to the black vert club .

Enthusiast

Very Nice! Ya got to love Convertibles, I noticed you have a few...
    I wouldn't have a viper without the drop top, IMO they look so much better!
    BTW nice cobra, my pal has an 04 vert in red..

Venomiss

Welcome!

We hope you will join the VCA -online is quick and easy! Membership year runs from January 1st to December 31 each year.

https://www.viperclub.org/join/

If you have VCA membership questions please write to [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2