"...and Viper making its Le Mans comeback"

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true and I hope to be there . Was at the event last year and it will be great watching Viper battle the Vettes

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Naw, actually he is a good guy about letting me wander off to Viper Events, just have a feeling over the ocean and through the woods might be stretching my luck,ha.

Guess I better get back to selling to see if I can make enough to send my little self over there. Regardless really cool news and I bet our European Club members are as thrilled as we are!!??

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you bet, Wilhelm! rooms are booked for 6 months already :D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naw, actually he is a good guy about letting me wander off to Viper Events, just have a feeling over the ocean and through the woods might be stretching my luck,ha.

Guess I better get back to selling to see if I can make enough to send my little self over there. Regardless really cool news and I bet our European Club members are as thrilled as we are!!??

After a double 2000+ mile trip 2 years ago nothing is a stretch to me anymore. Fly into The Netherlands and we can rent something from my place of work to drive down, I would get such a kick out of another road trip :D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will have a hard time finding a room nearby for a good price.
We had a hard time finding a room 6 months ago!
Good luck. Some B+B's might still be open within 30-40 miles range...

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just waiting for them to be listed on the new combined series Rolex site for GT in the 24 of Daytona Jan. 26-27. Entry list not near complete yet.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Technically the Viper's have not been invited yet. This might be a good sign though.

I'm hoping the Motor Trend review will act as an incentive to give the GTS-R it's baptism of fire in a race it can obviously compete in very well, given the ALMS results of this year where the #93 car was in first place already at such an extremely young age!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The series don't combine until 2014. New class structure will be announced on Jan. 4th, 2013.
Ooops, I forgot it is in 2014 and now there is a private Viper team listed for next months 24 hour but its the same team that did so poorly at Daytona last time.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have booked track side camping in a secure campsite with 24hr security.
Im my group the cars going so far are
Neil in his Viper GT2 - gtsr
Myself in my replica 92 ALMS Viper
Someone else in a Viper GTS ;)
We also have an Audi V10 spyder,
Merc, SLS
2 TVRs Tuscan and sagaris
Nissan GTR

We are camping at Tet Rouge corner on the infield :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper