Moving to the Cedar Rapids/Marion IA Area

DrugDoc55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am excited to announce that my family and I will be moving to the Cedar Rapids area - more specifically Marion, IA. I have taken a promotion opportunity, and the move will be happening during the middle of January. My wife and I have been out of the Viper Club loop for some time, since we live too far away to get to most of the events for the MCVO. I was hoping to start changing that this spring with some IA Viper owners, and others from around the Kansas City Region. Weekends and some weeknights may be a possibility, if we can get a babysitter for our little guy. Anyway, just wanted to get the word out that a snake is on the way to IA from MI, and we are happy to meet new people! I looked back and noticed there were some questions from another new member to the area like who do we trust with our vehicles out there, etc. Can I get an update from anyone in that area on where they take their Viper and who does the work?

Thanks in advance for any and all info. Again, we are looking forward to meeting new people, and hopefully making new friends!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to meeting you! Litttle ones make it hard some times we have an 8 year old and it takes some juggling to attend events. We have a pretty active region, Woodhouse is used by many for service work you can talk with Mark Jorgensen or Bill P. I'll send you a pm with my contact info.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iowa Vipers are all put away by now. Probably come out in April or May. :(

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, we actually have a lot of cars in this neck of the woods. Right around 40 here in the Omaha area

Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62