Willow Springs, Ralph Gilles, New Vipers and Dan Cragin January 5th

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SPECIALTY PERFORMANCE TEAM at WILLOW SPRINGS with RALPH GILLES
January 5th, 2013

Hi all its Dan Cragin (formerly DC Performance) I am launching a new business, Specialty Performance Team (SPT) in Alhambra, CA, which will focus exclusively on Viper, SRT and McLaren customers. I have joined up with the So cal Viper Club for a great event.

SPT is hosting a private driving event at the "Fastest track in the West"... Willow Springs Raceway. So...

COME OUT AND WATCH and hang out with our group! Maybe you’ll score a ride in the new Gen V Viper with Ralph Gilles! Or a ride with one of our experienced (and fast) club members! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN STAY FOR A BBQ AT THE END OF THE DAY TOO.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT WILL INCLUDE:

• Ralph Gilles from SRT with 2 new 2013 SRT Viper's
  • Media from top automotive publications
  • Race Vipers from past and present
  • Viper Club members from near and far
  • Non track driver's "sedan laps" session, which is limited to 60 mph, no helmets required and passengers are OK.

If you're a Sidewinder, hopefully you've received your personal invitation. If not, please email Dan to see if there is an open slot available: [email protected]

The track slots are filled but everyone in the Viper nation will be welcome to attend, there will be some really neat Vipers, ACR's ACRX, Comp Coupe, GTSR and the like. We will have sedan laps as well for those who just want to attend.

The new shop is scheduled to officially open after the event, we will be back sponsoring the site here and the serving the Viper community.

HERE ARE A COUPLE OF HOTELS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Hampton Inn & Suites Lancaster
2300 W. Double Play Way
Lancaster, CA, 93536
661-940-9194
Homewood Suites by Hilton
2320 Double Play Way
Lancaster, CA 93536
661-723-8040

DAN CRAGIN'S NEW SHOP

SPECIALTY PERFORMANCE TEAM
919 South Fremont
Alhambra CA 91803
(626) 588-2882
[email protected]

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see you back in business, Dan.

asset.php

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to have you back, Dan! Looks like it will be a fun event. Enjoy!

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks,
We are looking forward to the event and would like to invite everyone to come, hang out and stay for the BBQ after the event.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, this is going to be a great event, thanks so much! Best wishes to the Speciality Performance Team

Viper Nation, get out of the snow and see some great action. Over 50 vipers will run, multiple comp coupes and ACR-X's, maybe even Michael Greenburgs Oreca GTS-R. Track is viper fast, some at 160 on front straight. 90 miles fron LAX, 100 miles from Ontario airport. Weather forecast is 60 degrees and sunny, high desert low humidity.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gosh I wish So Cal was just a wee bit closer..... :(

Have fun Dan! Glad to see you are still around and doing events like this! be sure to post some pics after...... :)

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I am really looking forward to the event and meeting many new owners. A special thanks to the Southern California Viper Club for helping with the event and Scandinavian Coachcraft for sponsoring the BBQ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave