Autoweek 2013 Wish List --- #1 is the 2013 Viper

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The recent of Edition of Autoweek discusses the 2013 Wish List and their number one choice for a vehicle is the 2013 Viper. Super positive article and puts Stryker as numero uno on the " Lust List!" Pretty interesting that these guys see this as the seminal vehicle for the coming year and a wonderful advance on the Viper and Viper name.

In other Chrysler news, the 2013 Ram follows winning 2013's " Texas Truck of the Year," with Motor Trend announcing the new 1500 machine is their choice for " Truck of the Year," also!!!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
News Flash!!!

SRT a division of Fiat, Chrysler and Ferrari will be selling a limited number of hand made 640Hp American exotic supercars with state of the art performance and luxury appointments that look, sound and drive like nothing else on the road at any price starting at just $100k:omg:

:lmao:

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
$97,395 base price for an SRT10, shipping $1995, and gas guzzler $2600 = $101,990. So actual base price, like magazines do note , is actually under 100K and they are nailing it to the wall , as the top pick for 2013! Bout time for a little positivity!!??

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree the car is great (evolutionary not revolutionary) and will be the biggest treat of the year for those who are lucky enough to get one! I want to drive one! Bill, be sure to let me know when there will be another event in Colorado! I haven't even had a chance to see one let alone get behind the wheel. Or better yet, invite me to a track event to test drive one!

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Won't be a track event , but we should have a Demonstrator in February or March of 2013 --likely March. Close for the weather to turn and the car will be here for awhile as SRT will not allow them to be sold for 6 months. Let you know when it arrives ! Having driven one at speed, it is a strong machine , but the ride has improved dramatically!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great News. I plan on getting one but am stuck in Sunshine and Summer in New Zealand.....then back to Honolulu to practice with the urology group at KP.

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The recent of Edition of Autoweek discusses the 2013 Wish List and their number one choice for a vehicle is the 2013 Viper. Super positive article and puts Stryker as numero uno on the " Lust List!" Pretty interesting that these guys see this as the seminal vehicle for the coming year and a wonderful advance on the Viper and Viper name.

In other Chrysler news, the 2013 Ram follows winning 2013's " Texas Truck of the Year," with Motor Trend announcing the new 1500 machine is their choice for " Truck of the Year," also!!!

That is good news Bill...do you have a link to the article?