My settings?

FL06SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to reply in the central Florida forum and it won't let me? Any ideas? My account locked or something?

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Enthusiast side of the VCA

If you're an Enthusiast or Viper Owner, but not a VCA Member, this forum is "Read Only" for you.

OP
OP
F

FL06SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jeff thanks but maybe it's because I'm reading it on my phone in Mobil format... But I don't see that. What forums can I post to?

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
When I post, I put them in the General Viper Forums area

http://forums.viperclub.org/forums/151-General-Viper-Forums

Some things are alowed and others not so much. Don't do what i did and post poorly. I had to go back and read the posting rules just to stay out of trouble and I still mess up from time to time. Good People here and most are friendly. You might want to try and PM the Pres in Central Florida if it's specific to GTG's in that area... Yea, I'm still learning too

V

Venomiss

Welcome!
John Canal is the President and Cathy & Jim Smiley help out with VCA membership side for VCA North Central Florida.
Cathy & Jim are visiting the VCA South Florida holiday region event in Miami.

Be sure to read the how use the VCA forums thread at the top of the new owners section.
If you have any VCA membership questions please email [email protected] and happy to help get you rolling for 2013!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper