New Video!!!

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gorgeous!
I find it interesting the Headlights go up with the hood!
Wonder how they eliminate alignment changes?
Steve L

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that the Gen 5 is parked next to a Lexus LFA and the Lexus is pretty much invisible. Hard to beat the lines of the new snake.

Cheers,
George

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The LFA is a beautiful car to me though - I appreciate it for what it is.

Family friend stopped by a Lexus dealership and they had one on the floor (long after it debuted). Wanted to buy it. They refused to sell it to him, the GM didn't even call him back.

He bought a new McLaren instead. Good problems to have LOL!

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THX! Video shot at C&C Irvine last Saturday, earlier that week Road and Track hosted a photo shoot with the SoCal Club

You must be registered for see images attach

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The LFA is a beautiful car to me though - I appreciate it for what it is.

Family friend stopped by a Lexus dealership and they had one on the floor (long after it debuted). Wanted to buy it. They refused to sell it to him, the GM didn't even call him back.

He bought a new McLaren instead. Good problems to have LOL!

They must have had a number of requirements that they thought your family friend did not live up to since the car is limited to a production number in the 500's (if I may believe the National Geographic documentary) :smirk:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interested in viewing said photoshoot when it becomes available :headbang:

THX! Video shot at C&C Irvine last Saturday, earlier that week Road and Track hosted a photo shoot with the SoCal Club

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They must have had a number of requirements that they thought your family friend did not live up to since the car is limited to a production number in the 500's (if I may believe the National Geographic documentary) :smirk:

He was probably driving his grocery getter VW Golf and they paid him no mind, little did they know. As I learned early on, never make assumptions!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice vid. I notice how the rear brake bezel isnt the standard balck but is the color of the exterior paint and I like that a lot better. Is there a way it can be ordered like that from the factory? Or is that something that needs to be done aftermarket/custom?

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice vid. I notice how the rear brake bezel isnt the standard balck but is the color of the exterior paint and I like that a lot better. Is there a way it can be ordered like that from the factory? Or is that something that needs to be done aftermarket/custom?

Rear brake duct is still black.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice vid. I notice how the rear brake bezel isn't the standard black but is the color of the exterior paint and I like that a lot better. Is there a way it can be ordered like that from the factory? Or is that something that needs to be done aftermarket/custom?

You mean the rear applique....you can order it body color on the GTS, as an option, if you are not ordering stripes or the exterior carbon package. Maybe still time to change your order?

Bill

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The LFA is only for select people, they will monitor your movements, neiberhood, resteraunts, history, and call you.
:D

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean the rear applique....you can order it body color on the GTS, as an option, if you are not ordering stripes or the exterior carbon package. Maybe still time to change your order?

Bill

Thats my question so thanks. Yeah I dont have the exterior carbon package and I have stripe delete so I think I'm a candidate. Do u know how much this option costs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper