Oklahoma Members- please check in.

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are trying to locate all members. Please check in.

We are trying to get the word out to all members and enthusiasts about our upcoming events.:2tu:

Thanks
Greg Hopper

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crickets, chirp, chirp.

That reply got a big response in another thread so I thought I would help you. Sorry my sense of humor overwhelms my self restraint sometimes.

OP
OP
C

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's okay. Just trying to get an idea of of members who visit the forums.

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Our annual kickoff meeting for 2013 for all Oklahoma members and future members will be coming up in Febuary. Stay tune alot more information will follow!!!!!!!!

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V, I am Broomrider and I am the Gulf States region Director. I would love to send you info on our members in the Tulsa area but am not allowed to share that information with you on an enthusiast status only. If there are any questions you might have send me a pm. Regards,
Broom

Bigboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in OKC suburb and although not a Viper owner yet, (sold my 1962 corvette) I'm seriously thinking about a Viper. Like most of you, its been a dream car of mine for decades and one I never figured I'd own for a lot of reasons. But, after a disappointing 3-4 month 50% ownership in a 2018 C-7 G/S (technological wonder, but don't like the looks) with my son and an almost year ownership of a 1962 corvette (another dream car) that I love the looks, but turned out to be a little too basic, I'm looking for a new toy. Would love to discuss Vipers. I want a convertible or lift of targa type roof panels and look like Gen 2, 3 or 4 fits that bill.

I love the looks of the Gen 2, but also like the added sophistication and features of the Gen 3 and 4, although I understand the Gen 3 might have more of a cabin heat problem due to the crossover exhaust.

So, there it is except I need to drive one and looks like a local dealer might have a Gen 3 in stock.

Butch