weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1993 here. If the wife doesn't hate it, its not a real Viper. :p

You must be registered for see images attach

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put on headers and new exhaust. Improved on both end, way louder and the stills don't burn your calves. LOL Wraped exhaust in wrap, help cooled it, gained HP. I've lost it 3 times going from first to second. Never anything serious have been able to keep itn under control. Once at an 1/8th mile track an inch away from totaling the car. Put on 18' fronts and 19" back and the rims look great. Looks great and lots better traction. Have a 68 charger and a 73 cuda but drive this the most. Hard top, soft top. Wife has never driven it. Grandson loved it, he is into lightning McQueen but my son in law honked the horn in the garage and he is afraid of it now. He'll grow out of it.

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1993 here. If the wife doesn't hate it, its not a real Viper. :p

I digg it.. My ride usually fills with water when it looks like that but.... I love the snow in the background. You just had to get her out!!

Last edited:

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the snow in the background. You just had to get her out!!

Haha yeah...I'm one of the only idiots, I mean, one of the only Viper enthusiasts, you will ever see in a Gen I in the middle of January, in Minnesota...

R/T 10der

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my Gen 1... 1994 with A/C and it's one my favorite cars in my small collection and photographs very well... onecatnodog

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx guys now I am REALLY missing my Gen1. That car was a blast to drive, lots different than my GTS. Maybe the blower had something to do with that!

In closing, if anybody knows the whereabouts of a red 94 with silver stripes, Paxton blower and venzano interior, let that person know I would like to buy his (or her) car.

1995 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red 95 Gen I recently purchased in Idaho and had it shipped to Michigan. I am second owner and first owner actually won the car in the Idaho State Lottery in 1995. Came with a lot of documentation showing it was a prize from a Idaho State Lottery Viper scratch off ticket, second chance drawing.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HaHa, Red THAT is A GOOD One There! And MORE Truth to it than some may Realize (but, then again you may Have to be around 50 to Understand it) Lol! jmo!

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's mine...wife says it drives like a truck, is to low (I didn't dare tell her about the coilovers I just ordered), & is to loud...neighbors think it's thundering & about to storm when I start her up...and as you all know it's close to $100 to fill her up...and me........I just grin & smile that I am fortunate enough to own & drive my dream car........priceless!!!
Close to $100 to fill her up? Damn, What do you put in it, Racing Fuel? jw!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red 95 Gen I recently purchased in Idaho and had it shipped to Michigan. I am second owner and first owner actually won the car in the Idaho State Lottery in 1995. Came with a lot of documentation showing it was a prize from a Idaho State Lottery Viper scratch off ticket, second chance drawing.

Interesting story. Would be real cool if they gave you the ticket stub when you bought the car. :2tu:

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So great to hear you gen 1 guys pipe up. I decided to drop my club membership this year because the club's not about the old cars (and has little respect for them, from my perspective). I'll stay in the game though.....(heck, the club's got $400 of my dough for naught, so far).

My story: Two gen 1's bought/sold....(and driven plenty) since '99, but 1 more to keep. I drive a '94 now. It's not a DD but I drive it as much as I can... Poor thing just came out today for a nice warm-up, but too much salt on the roads here to drive. It's a very well maintained car with only 38k on the clock! I'd love to drive it more if the weather would participate.

Here's to the original VIPER !! A bare bones sports car with no nannies, lots of HP and no top!!!! Perfect!

OP.

Dullkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have that Viper. I live in Wichita Ks. Wanted one of these sice they came out. Now 42 and could get one.

mclaughd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought my black 1994 RT/10 this past weekend. It's been a dream for 22 years and this past weekend that dream came true. I now have the car I was dreaming about in high school.

Black94RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope this thread is still active....i bought my first viper (3rd owner) about a year ago from a owner in Greenwich CT. Guy lived on about 50 acres of beautiful property and didnt have time for the car anymore. Its a black 94 with autoform hardtop and Venzano interior. Funny thing was...about a month after i bought the car, i saw my actual car on youtube for sale in Georgia. The original owner traded it in to a car lot, the guy in CT bought it from them, now its mine. The 2nd owner only put about 1,000 miles on the car the time he had it.

RT10Lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 94 Viper last year, after dreaming about it since being a child and playing the very first Need for Speed game, where the Viper was definitely the most outrageous car. Back then, I spent a few years trying to get my dad to buy one, but somehow he did not...
Anyway, I now spent 2 seasons with it and just love it. Everytime I get home with my daily driver, I smile when I see her in the garage.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
94 Owner here. I get the window thing, especially OEM. I had Steve at Autoform build me a top and window package and it looks so much better. But functionality wise, I agree, it is a pain with Gen 1 windows. I basically leave everything on the car now (Top/Windows) and just run a/c. But it is loud, etc. and I was caught in a downpour the other day and it still leaks horribly lol. Maybe that is part of the charm though :)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Black94rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Custom vinyl and leather interior

longbal1

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Here Is me! 1995 Roadster...

Black94rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 94 Viper last year, after dreaming about it since being a child and playing the very first Need for Speed game, where the Viper was definitely the most outrageous car. Back then, I spent a few years trying to get my dad to buy one, but somehow he did not...
Anyway, I now spent 2 seasons with it and just love it. Everytime I get home with my daily driver, I smile when I see her in the garage.

I must have had hundreds of hours on that original need for speed game....the blue rt/10 that was never a production year color lol...great game cause it had all the detailed specs on each car.

ViperRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen1 owner here, a big fan of the RT/10
My bone stock with 6k miles on the clock

Dr. Pepper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my red 94 RT/10 in January. Have had a few different older muscle cars (70 Chevelle 396, 79 Lil Red Express truck, 69 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet, General Lee 69 Charger, and still have my 65 Mustang fastback Shelby "R" replica, but the Viper is the most fun to cruise in!) Had to resolve a few minor electrical/temp sensor issues but now everything works and it is a blast to drive through the Colorado mountains. All stock except it has 18" 96? wheels. Thought I saw its twin going down the road in Pueblo W
est a couple weeks back so if any other Gen 1 owners are around here, let me know. Don in Canon City.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine...put almost 100k miles on it, sold it, went to buy it back and the guy totaled it...glad he made it but sad i couldn't get the car back...

longbal1

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

My 1995 RT/10...

longbal1

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Jus Cruzin

Last edited:

razviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After being seduced by the stallion, I am happy to say I kicked the ponies out of the barn and got back into the Viper. I have owned several and to be honest this one is the most fun I have driven. I have had the Hennessy and a regular bone stock 04 srt 10. I owned a GTS-R that was a gutted monster, but this one really feels like a special car. I am happy to say that I don't intend on selling this one. Had I known they were this good I probably would have started with one.

It's great to be back!

saadeldin75

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a 93 Blue with red interior

I love it & love the rush I get once I hit 140 Miles
I have put tons of $$ & Time
It will definitely turn heads

Members online

Forum statistics