2013 Viper Owners Manual!?!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressed with the U-connect center and the tire puncture repair kit!! Thx for posting.
Great!!

OP
OP
P

PSiEK!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Page18 of the User's Guide mentions a SRT8 version! :omg: Yeah it is more than likely a typo, but come on! :nono:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Oil changes twice per year I can handle. Hope they have a phone number for roadside assist because I doubt I can handle the u connect thingy. I saw "m" has electronic mirror adjust. Anyone know if they electronically fold completely? More convenient when loading on a lift or trailer than manually. Love the rear view camera; didn't realize it had one. Didn't see much about battery other than how to jump start it. Is it deep cycle? Is there a way to keep it on a low power saving mode while in the garage?

OP
OP
P

PSiEK!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both the Owners Manual, and the User's Guide make no mention on the position of the manual Door Key Locks, only the liftgate one, so IS there one? The 2003-2010 manuals show it.
They both also mention sunroofs, dvd players, rear seats, park position (as in "P" gear setting - not parking brake setting), and things not found on ANY Viper!

SRT if you are listening, I will be more than happy to take a pre-production Viper, and re-write the Owners Manual, and the User's Guide free of charge. I will dedicate every waking moment to ensuring the accuracy of both documents.