Collage video from VOI12?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the collage video at the dinner will be distributed or uploaded? Thanks.

--RS

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
November 2012 is what we were told by Chris M. But then again he also told us we would get them from VOI-10 and VOI-11 and they never happened.

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have tried to order a copy of the video multiple times but have never been able to log into the store. Everytime I try to login to checkout, I get a login attempt failed message. I have also tried the "I forgot my password" link and entered the new password sent, but still get a failed login. Is this only a problem I am having or a problem with loggin into the store? I sent an email to the address on the pages "[email protected] almost two months ago and never got a response. I would like to get a copy of the video.

Thanks!

Craig

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
Craig -

We checked with our programmers and they said it appears you are trying to log into the club store with your forum ID. Unfortunately you need to set up a separate account in the club stores as the forum is completely separate. If you are still having trouble, drop an email to [email protected] and they should be able to get you fixed up right away.

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried to setup a new account, but it tells me taht I already have one. So I do the forgot my password. It sends me a new temporary password, but when I enter it, I again get a login failed. I will send another email to the one you listed. I sent an email to that address about two months ago when I first had the problem and never got a response.

Thanks!

Craig

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
You should have received a reply from our programmer last night. Found the issue (special characters in the user name) and you are all set!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32