I need to cancel my order... ideas?

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is your contact at the dealer I can make contact with.I will think about it.

Thanks...

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love how the rear brake bezel cover can match the body in the SRT; unfortunately GTS models arent candidates for that.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doesnt make sense. so who cares a vin # has been assigned. if the car has not hit any of the assembly line you should be able to cancel. I left a deposit ages ago, i am also in D1 status with a vin but the car has yet to have single part assembled.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the factory needs time to order parts from the supplier and ship to the factory.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the dealer is really straight up and all the new cars are spoken for he schould give you the deposit back no question, I know in our state they can not keep if you put on a cc the card company schould be able to help you out also

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are deposits on cars refundable in every state? In calif they are. Many dealers won't even take them as they mean nothing but paperwork and hassle.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are deposits on cars refundable in every state? In calif they are. Many dealers won't even take them as they mean nothing but paperwork and hassle.

I believe in the state of Texas no contract is legally binding until 72 hours after signature. That was back when I worked at a car dealership. If someone wanted to give us the car back within that time frame, there was nothing that we could do.