"Firing on All Cylinders"

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good find, why am I not surprised that Ralph even assisted on the line, what an awesome car guy. Last time I was there I thought " I wonder if they'd let me help out a bit".

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good find, why am I not surprised that Ralph even assisted on the line, what an awesome car guy. Last time I was there I thought " I wonder if they'd let me help out a bit".

+1 you couldn't ask for a better guy to head up a project like this. He can actually get in the car and push it to the limits that regular people would achieve and give feedback from a normal persons perspective. And his real passion for cars shines through, vs guy who just have a passion for their job and the money that comes with it.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a cheer leader, but, who was the last CEO that drove a a pre-production car 5000 miles in the winter. He drove thru Ohio in the middle of a snow storm.

+1 you couldn't ask for a better guy to head up a project like this. He can actually get in the car and push it to the limits that regular people would achieve and give feedback from a normal persons perspective. And his real passion for cars shines through, vs guy who just have a passion for their job and the money that comes with it.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a cheer leader, but, who was the last CEO that drove a a pre-production car 5000 miles in the winter. He drove thru Ohio in the middle of a snow storm.

Yep... I can verify that. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

I kinda like the Ice Stryker thing

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good article http://www.drivesrt.com/news/2013/0...enue-assembly-is-firing-on-all-cylinders.html
They are making the LEs and Strykers :D
Ralph should've let every new owner to torque a bolt on his Viper :mad:

Also, there is an article about the speed channel test prior to airing but with some cool pics check it out.

Does anyone know how many of the blue/whites and the red track pack cars they've knocked out to date? I'm hoping to get a gauge as to when they'll start the custom orders.

OP
OP
S

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many of the blue/whites and the red track pack cars they've knocked out to date? I'm hoping to get a gauge as to when they'll start the custom orders.
Bill might help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235