Another Viper strike...

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they raise the front ride height to get into that lot easier? Its very noticeable at stand still and moving that the front is higher than than the rear. The color and interior are nice.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def too high in the front. And I guess I'm alone on this but that Color looked plain and boring in the video. But this coming from a guy driving a solid vr car lol

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding the front sitting up too high, Ralph tweeted recently that ride height is improved on the production models, as compared to the prototype that was shown in this vid. Can't wait to see a production car!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad I ordered this color combo. Gonna look even better with Hyper black venom wheels

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
per the specs the front has 5" of clearance which is fine with me because I have a steep driveway. and i know americans dont make front lift systems like the germans and the italians do. Wish the car sounded meaner though. Does mopar make better exhausts for this model yet?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
per the specs the front has 5" of clearance which is fine with me because I have a steep driveway. and i know americans dont make front lift systems like the germans and the italians do. Wish the car sounded meaner though. Does mopar make better exhausts for this model yet?

Its a prototype remember.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't like that color combo at all. Very plain and it took away the curves of the car.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't like that color combo at all. Very plain and it took away the curves of the car.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its the bat mobile!! why else do ya think they had stryker red and shadow blue for the Andretti & whats his name @ track test? Cuz they're the two sexiest colors!! I think they'll both be less common than the numbered cars & therefore even more exclusive. I'll bet in first person the car in general makes a bigger statement esp in the subject colors.