Military and LEO Snakes!!

Kraaken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reachin out to the old and new LEO and Military Snakes out there... dont care about year or color or if you were a cook or recon/ detective or armorer.. seein what kind of numbers we have here and where.. would love to get together some LEO and Military Vet Runs like memorial day, moving wall, vet day, and try to build a rapore with local entities etc... Also just posted up a group called 10-8 SN8Ks so hit it up and well see what kind of things we can get together... If there is one of these already together Id like to be pointed to it

I put this in member section but I figured I could get more on the general Forum

Thanks Guys

Clint

OP
OP
K

Kraaken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol if you can get your snake thawed out... geez man saw that front you guys got... CRAZY

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Air Force, 8 years (officer).

Edit: I separated from active duty a couple of years ago, in case that wasn't clear.

Last edited:

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSgt - USAF
2004-Current

Headed to VA in the next couple months.

OP
OP
K

Kraaken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome guys glad to see the response I wish we weren't so spread out. Be sure to join the group I started just so we can consolidate if you will. Just go to my profile and you should be able to find it. I'll change the name to be more military and Leo lol any suggestions would be great.
I was an Anglico Forward Observer/ JFO SGT USMC and a current Deputy Sheriff
Glad to meet you all!!
Clint

OP
OP
K

Kraaken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changed it to SN8Ks of Service if your looking for it :2tu:

And let's see some pics!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisHefner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Active duty U.S. Navy Diver, enlisted since 2004, "give me those 12 steps". great to see all the Military!

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
US Air Force
6006 - present
E5/SSgt Satellite Communication/Ground Radio
Eglin AFB, FL but moving to Charleston AFB, SC next week

Just wondering, the poeple that drive their vipers on base/post/camp, what kind of attention do you get? Most people are nice, but others are kind of haters. I have had a few that give me dirty looks like I shouldn't have a nice car or something.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just a contractor that worked with you leathernecks ;) - but great idea

(Marines were always my favorite clients to work for, appreciated everything you did for them)

OP
OP
K

Kraaken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
US Air Force
6006 - present

Just wondering, the poeple that drive their vipers on base/post/camp, what kind of attention do you get? Most people are nice, but others are kind of haters. I have had a few that give me dirty looks like I shouldn't have a nice car or something.
Its prob the same every where.." ooo i got somethin that will smoke you".. "my boy has a quad turbo twin supercharged jet powered pinto that woud kill that"... When I was on base I had a stage 3 Roush it was pretty much the same... mostly nice, some jealous haters

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
US Air Force
6006 - present

I've been down to Eglin AFB a few times, nice area - but not much around!