GenV Book Signing at Autozone, Detroit MI

Ratrod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I just wanted to express my gratitude to the Viper team for coming out to the book signing at Autozone. (for those not familiar with Autozone in Birmingham,MI; its not the auto parts store chain. Its the best little sportscar memorabilia store in town!) The event was focused on the release of Maurice Liang's new book 'SRT Viper - America's Supercar Returns'. Graham Henckel (chief engineer), Mark Trostle (exterior design), Scott Krugger (design) and Dick Winkles (Engine) were all present. Everybody was super cool and really enthusistic about the new Viper program. They were all really easy to talk to, genuine 'car guys'.

I was one of the few guys who woke up his Viper to brave the Michigan winter (it really wasn't that bad) and drove to Autozone first thing in the morning to get a good parking spot. I snapped a bunch of pics of my 97 GTS next to the new 2013 car. This was the first time i really got to see the cars side by side for comparison. I still love mine, but the new cars lines are tempting.

I can't wait to meet some Gen V's at the track, Gingerman, Grattan, MidOhio anywhere in the region!

See you in summer!

Ratrod

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave