Jay Leno's Garage

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TonyCool:3148356..... Got to wonder what the Gen6 will be like...[/QUOTE said:
Tony, SRT is hoping to actually sell Gen 5s and then be able to actually ship Gen 5s to customers. Gen 6 can be find right along with the Loch Ness Monster and Santa Claus at this point.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link. I love that the CEO, Ralph, had to show him how to do a proper burnout. The German bit was hilarious!

The Viper sounded and looked fantastic. Jay Leno is a car lover, he loves all his cars. I don't know that I've seen him gush over any car. It's cool that they showed the Willow Springs event in the video.

In the Willow Springs video Ralph was driving slow so they could get good footage, but once the filming was finished, Ralph drove it like a stolen car! He came back to the pits with the brakes smoking :)

~Jay

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that....awesome to see it in high res!!! Gosh, the Adrenalin Red looks sick....and those track pack wheels...need I say more?

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT video :) Jay is a 100% car guy. He's only doing his "other" job to finance his hobby :)

"It never was a truck engine!"

That stigma will always haunt the Viper...
If people ask, I tell them that the engine was actually co-developed with Lamborghini ;) ...and they don't believe it.

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay is great! He does so much for our hobby..and it is great to see how much he loves the Viper. The burnout test is the best for those of us still young at heart!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth