Jay Leno's Garage

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GEN V Viper will be featured on Jay Leno's Garage on 1/28.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leno loves Vipers....having both a RT10 and GTS.....always great reviews. "Wonder if the Viper will do a burnout...let's find out".... :)

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if Jay Leno's Garage is on TV? It used to be on NBC years ago. I have Directv, it doesn't look like they carry it!?!

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I clicked on the link above and Jay is reviewing the C7. This guy Ed from GM does not know what he's talking about. It's a 7 speed, the wheel base is longer as is the car etc, etc....What an embarassment. - Car looks very nice!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty wild. everytime i see one i second guess my color choice. adrenaline red is bad ass; bet it would look better with stripe delete & sepia. Then I saw my order on the track in the last two min of the vid and liked it again. does jay wear that outfit every time intentionally?

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Jay's response was kind of muted. I didn't hear or sense a "wow" factor in his review. My, my am I overly sensitive. :rolleyes:

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I thought Jay was pretty impressed. Sounded like he's a Viper guy to the core, and loves the Gen V. Awesome show.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
back to patiently awaiting the arrival of "mystique." I think she'll look even better with hyper black Venom's...

jsd512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It didn't seem like he was impressed? This car has certainly taken it on the chin pretty hard. Maybe everyone's expectation were just too high? IDK.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Men! I wish I win the lottery or at least keep growing my career. I'd sure like to park one of these next to my street serpent some day. Got to wonder what the Gen6 will be like. There is no doubt this will be become the good all days. The viper is evolving very nicely. I'm so proud to be a viper owner and you have got to love Ralph.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4