Don't you hate it when...

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Are there people in this VIPER VIDEO?! Didn't pay attention or notice them...too busy looking at the most gorgeous car!!!!

Thought I heard some nattering/buzzing but I thought that was due to some insects flying around...LOL!!

VIPER looks fantastic!! I SO want one!!

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People always think Vipers weigh some 4,000 lbs or something...I'm not sure why though.

OP
OP
K

Kratos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"This whole thing in the center of the hood looks uuuuummm Probiscuits to me"........:rolaugh:

Why am I all of sudden hungry for breakfast?

OMG......what an idiot.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much idiotic talking and trying to sound cool. On the other hand I loved the ride height on the rolling shots. Would be sweet if production versions had this ride height.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a pair of morons, don't let them drive the new car !!!

I actually hope that they do with the traction control OFF! He compared it to miata where you can just hammer it lol. I'd pay good money to see these idiots $hit their pants once they actually tried that!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's what we all do in life..........check out gorgeous cars, but only for a short time, as we get an all encompassing urge for a bagel. Geez, wrong weight, wrong build material ( fiberglass ), incorrect horsepower for the Shelby GT500, and on and on.

Makes one want to be absolutely positive they do not subscribe to Unpopular Mechanics - these nerdites are out of touch with the real automotive world.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Popular Mechanics is not the "go to" mag for car reviews for the typical prospective Viper owner. Doesn't bother me to hear what Joe Shmoe, Popular Mechanics magazine writer thinks about the car. Their opinion is just as relevant as Moe Shmoe's, writer for Handyman magazine.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap, I usually can find some redeeming quality from a review. These guys just plain sucked. I'll put them in the class of Johnny Leiberman, LOL

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love PM Got plans in there to build a desk once..... and a sailboat.

btw, isn't this the same magazine that covered the turboencapsolator?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom Arnold looks horrible as usual and who's his pretending-not-to-be-*** friend? I think both of them spend way too much time eating bagels or hanging out at starbucks!

Oh yeah, no photos leaked to you two douches, but at least a couple hundred of us saw the "new" viper in Salt Lake City at VOI 11.

Regards,
Aaron

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been a photojournalist for a few automotive magazines the last 8 yrs or so. You'd be surprised (maybe not) by how many of those magazine guys aren't really what I'd consider "car guys". They are more like journalists, who likely daily commute in Toyota Camrys, and have never owned an actual performance car or a set of tools. Not all of them, but I'd say a majority of them within the upper ranks of magazines. There are plenty of diehard car guys within the hotrodder level magazines, however.

Tony

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score