Viper rendezvous iv

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are all invited to VIPER RENDEZVOUS IV at the Motorsport Park Hastings road course in Hastings, NE this June.

Here is the flyer!

VIPER_RENDEZVOUS_2013_FLYER.JPG

In about a week I will post the registration information. We are finalizing online registration for this year!

Check out some photos from the last few years as well.

www.viperrendezvous.shutterfly.com

See you in June!

Ryan

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great Promo Video Ryan! This kid is a Viper fanatic and really does the yeoman work in setting up this Viper event. Open to all Vipers and the different events during the rendezvous are fantastic -- good food , fun and frivolity is guaranteed!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Promo Video Ryan! This kid is a Viper fanatic and really does the yeoman work in setting up this Viper event. Open to all Vipers and the different events during the rendezvous are fantastic -- good food , fun and frivolity is guaranteed!

I couldn't agree more Bill...! Ryan does a GREAT job...!!! I really liked the Auto-X course that was integrated into the Road Course track.
If I could only do three track events each year, this would be one of them...!!!! :headbang:

This is one of the very few ALL VIPER track events left.
(In other words, you don't need to worry about running over a Miata on track......:D)

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more Bill...! Ryan does a GREAT job...!!! I really liked the Auto-X course that was integrated into the Road Course track.
If I could only do three track events each year, this would be one of them...!!!! :headbang:

This is one of the very few ALL VIPER track events left.
(In other words, you don't need to worry about running over a Miata on track......:D)

You're right Mike, NO Miata's!!! This is a event every Viper owner needs to attend. Last year was my first year to attend and Every time I got out of my car there was a Big grin on my face. Ryan did a Great Job and the food was not the normal track food. I hope to be bringing 3 to 4 Oklahoma Members with me. Thanks Ryan for all the hard work you do!!!!!!!!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right Mike, NO Miata's!!! This is a event every Viper owner needs to attend. Last year was my first year to attend and Every time I got out of my car there was a Big grin on my face. Ryan did a Great Job and the food was not the normal track food. I hope to be bringing 3 to 4 Oklahoma Members with me. Thanks Ryan for all the hard work you do!!!!!!!!

Hey Scott
I'm assuming Tyler will be with you? Please tell him I said hello.

I hope to stay longer than one day this time....:rolleyes:

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, he will be with me and Hopefully Alfafa Bill will find him a ACR to bring. He has one he is really looking at, but hasn't made the deal yet. We really had a good time last year and yes I hope you stay longer too!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just remind Tyler he is likely to get whipped up on by a Venom Red ACR I heard about!! One of the Best events Woodhouse can sponsor, as we have always helped , but Ryan and his staff do the " Lion's Share" of the event. Neither of us , though, can discount Track Manager George Anderson's efforts as he loves Vipers and campaigned for years to get us all out to Hastings to play. He goes way beyond what most track owners/managers do to make everyone happy. He also listens well to our suggestions , so look for more track time this year as well as a few surprises.

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are less than three months away from Viper Rendezvous IV and we have already had quite a few registered.

Make sure to register by April 15th to save a few $ on early registration!

See you in June!

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to a 1:30 lap this year thanks to the 4 shiny new MICHELIN ACR-X Cup Slicks the brown truck just delivered. Hope the weather cooperates again this year! :headbang:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Early 93 the way you run there would be some surprised folks to find out such a mild mannered guy is so super fast --plus bet we would all get a great video out of it if you showed up !!??

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez Ryan, with the quality video your putting together you may have found your true calling! :D By the way, with all the competition that will be there I may need to drop down a group........or not :headbang:!!

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One week to go!

Here is a teaser picture of the King Snake trophy which will go to the top driver of the weekend!

king_snake.jpg