New 3D Render I Did

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was bored this weekend and created a new render...this is how i would order a gen V if i had some extra coin...i love the white and black wheel combo...

You must be registered for see images attach

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks freakin amazing, wish I had the skills to do that. Oh, and the color combo looks great too, LOL

Sn3s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing render! very realistic, where did you got the model from?

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typically the vehicle models are converted from CAD information and provided by the client. This specific one I bought from 3d02.com just to do some personal renders with. I wish SRT would let me do some of their car renders. :p

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW !! Thanks, Just the one I ordered !
My wheels will be Hyper black instead of matte
It's just great to finally see a nice pic of a White one.
If you have some time, could you also do the front grille insert color matched as I plan to do it too.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think an all white or all black Gen 5 with no stripes will be the most epical of all the new Vipers coming out. Great job on the rendering.

Cheers,
George

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! I've also got a solid white one ordered. It will come with the hyper black wheels though. Which will probably be on the car less than a few weeks anyways, since I sell wheels :)

This render keeps me daydreaming until it arrives.

You must be registered for see images

Tony

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I love the white. Such a sophisticated color. It looks mature in white. Its amazing what you can do with computers these days.

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I will do that. I just haven't had a chance since yesterday due to work. I will try to get it in tonight. I know you aren't the first one that's requested it.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I will do that. I just haven't had a chance since yesterday due to work. I will try to get it in tonight. I know you aren't the first one that's requested it.

Great ! Take all your time
A version with the lighter colored Hyper black wheels would also be nice, as this is what most are choosing.

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the updated render with a couple of things you guys requested. I applied the white paint material to the grill, and I tried to match the Venom Polished (with hyper black) wheels. Hope this works.

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Maya 2013 for all the 3D stuff. Photoshop and After Effects for compositing.

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I woke up this morning with a foot of snow out there. Out of boredom here is another one I did in Race Yellow Clear Coat. I kinda like it.
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the updated render with a couple of things you guys requested. I applied the white paint material to the grill, and I tried to match the Venom Polished (with hyper black) wheels. Hope this works.

Why didn't SRT color the grille insert like this?!! Man it makes the car look off the charts beautiful. If I buy a Gen 5 I am so doing this to the grille. Killer. Ralph ought to see this rendition and stop production so that they can make this change before they start delivering cars.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice job Jsqured.
I am going to paint the grill on mine too. It looks so much better.

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks madninjaskillz...i have to disagree with most of you guys on here regarding the grill... actually like the black...i think its more aggressive...i guess its a personal preference...

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! I've also got a solid white one ordered. It will come with the hyper black wheels though. Which will probably be on the car less than a few weeks anyways, since I sell wheels :)

This render keeps me daydreaming until it arrives.

You must be registered for see images

Tony

I will buy them minus the tires.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper