2013 VCA member question?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone received there 2013 member ID clip cards? I paid in late 2012 to renew but have not received my 2 cards and packet yet. Thanks

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I renewed mine in December 2012; for whatever reason they usually take about a month or so to mail out the packet. I wouldn't sweat it...but when in doubt you can always call or email VCA Headquarters...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Our Regional President returned from the Jan. 2013 Presidents' Meeting with the following "heads up" for our Members: "Let members know to renew before end of January. New badges are being distributed early. "

So, I would expect to see the 2013 badges in a few weeks.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the nationa meeting in Detroit we were told that badges get ordered in bulk (better savings) and to expect them in late Feb. If I'm mistaken, I'm sure Mary will correct me here. :)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In years past they would often ship in March or later. The first batch of badges should be arriving for distribution early next week. The renewal gifts arrived weeks ago and the renewal decals are also ready to go. Expect to see everything arriving very soon!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there a purpose in even having the badges? In 10 years of prior membership it was never needed once - why not just save the $ :dunno:
I like the Badges, it helps me remember my name :D

They also came in handy at the Le mans Classic last year in France, The marshals thought we were VIP'S and let us into the pit area and Grandstands for free :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The badge cost is minimal compared to what the club used to pay, and many regions encourage their members to wear them to meetings and events. Plus a lot of folks collect them from over the years. And as noted above, they might even get you VIP treatment simply because they are so unique. We used 'em at Barrett-Jackson a few years ago (see the "19 year" thread) and got special treatment there too. Pretty funny stuff!

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In years past they would often ship in March or later. The first batch of badges should be arriving for distribution early next week. The renewal gifts arrived weeks ago and the renewal decals are also ready to go. Expect to see everything arriving very soon!

What renewal gifts?

V

Venomiss

For those VCA members that renew the membership packets include a renewal gift with them.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year they gave us these horrible tasting red gummy bear things. I had a very hard time choking mine down.

V

Venomiss

Last year they gave us these horrible tasting red gummy bear things. I had a very hard time choking mine down.
2011 was the red cell phone holder AKA Swedish Fish

2012 was the nice Black & red Viper notepad.

V

VCA Forum Staff

So everyone is on the same page, we are working on cleaning some random threads up here and we have relocated this thread to the Ask VCA HQ section as it really is more applicable here vs the general Viper section. A link was left in the old section as well.

- The VCA Forum Staff

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the notepad last year, but as of yet, have nothing for renewing as Venom this year.

V

Venomiss

As mentioned earlier in this thread mentions the membership packets are being mailed sometime this week.

With the mail a guestimate would be they should be arriving sometime in the second week of March as they are sent out bulk mail.

If you have VCA membership questions please email [email protected] .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper