Uconnect

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2013 Ram with the new Uconnect and you guys are going to love it in the Viper!!!!. You can use your smart phone to unlock your doors remote start and if some one does steel your new Viper the cops will shut her down for you. The only problem is there is no apps available yet. Also the center stack looks the same (Ram/Viper) parts bin.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uconnect is the Bluetooth hands free for your phone in your vehicle, it has nothing to do with opening the door. Your key fob should be keyless entry, so just have it on you or in the vicinity of the car, touch the little button on the handle and open says me. At least it's this way on my 2012.

OP
OP
M

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the old version in my 2010. This is a new to Viper / Ram trucks. You could unlock your doors from Tokyo if you have a smart phone.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ugghh i'm never gonna be able to figure out all of this tech stuff...i'd prefer a good 'ol fashioned phone # for roadside assist....just sayin'

OP
OP
M

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, lookie there!!! LOL, I feel like I'm from the stone ages now with my OLD 2012.
Loved my 2010 Ram but the new 13 is the best Ram yet!!! Air bag suspension beter interior 8 speed trannsmition best in class MPG award winning Uconnect . Take one for a test drive a see what you think. Mines a Laramie longhorn.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss