Delivery Date?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
right now its r8 v10 or gallardo
bj motors has a acr voodoo also

if the germans dissapoint I will take the vooodoo
Good choices! i love the Gallardo, it is starting to look a bit "dated," but i think it will be timeless like the Gen II GTS (So, not "dated" in a bad way)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
right now its r8 v10 or gallardo
bj motors has a acr voodoo also

if the germans dissapoint I will take the vooodoo

Joh, go with the VooDoo! We have an R8 V10 come to our C&C, and while it is a gorgeous car, it ain't no VIper, and it SURE ain't no VooDoo! Plus, you'd be buying from Bernie Katz (where I bought my 03), and he won't steer you wrong.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon Sav, who told u it would be summer's end? when did u order? I ordered mid-late December 2012 and it appears from a recent notice sent by SRT to dealers that wave 1 orders are all that will occur this year and there will be no wave 2 orders at all with some limited exceptions.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon Sav, who told u it would be summer's end? when did u order? I ordered mid-late December 2012 and it appears from a recent notice sent by SRT to dealers that wave 1 orders are all that will occur this year and there will be no wave 2 orders at all with some limited exceptions.
He also did order in Canada, which always gets the short end it seems.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are u kiddin'?? I'd LOVE to still get mine this year. Being led to believe there are no wave 2 orders at all and that would be wave 2's will be pushed to model year 2014.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hang in there guys, lots of movement going on!! We have a ton of cars showing started or almost finished and this is changing daily so the Plant is cranking up and Snakes will be slithering out in the very near future I would wager !!!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone whom recently attended the factory tour reported back that there's only about 100 units built (mostly LE, red track pac's and stryker cars with zero custom builds except the CEO's)and that they're starting about 7 new ones per day. What quantity went into wave 1 orders? 800? That would put all wave 1 deliveries by summer but what about wave2?

I guess the good news about wave 2 orders being bumped to 2014 is that 1st year bugs should be out or at least improved. Also maybe green and orange and other colors will be options. But if u didnt bargain for a 2014 model year vehicle its disappointing. If i knew i were ordering a 2014 i'd probably have waited until 2015 to get the vert or perhaps would've ordered something else completely like the gallardo successor spyder that will be out by then. sigh.

I was so stoked about adding a new horsey to the stable this season that I'm shopping already built SLS gullwing's, R8 Spyder V10's and 458 Italia's now so I'll still have something new this season and wont be disappointed.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only had one warranty service in 3.5 years of gallardo ownership. by far the most exotic looking and
performing and by far the least maintenance vehicle i've ever owned in
my entire life. Italian soul with a german brain=win.