Gen IV rear hatch

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I want it for track use with a Lexan windshield I have, and was thinking I could pick one up for a lot less than your new one... off a wreck or something. I will keep this in mind, but I don't think the weight savings from glass replacement with Lexan is worth the price of a new one, esp if I have to paint it.

Reaction score
Join the VCA and you will save $375, join as Venom and save $500. Probably worth the price of admission... :D

Oh and note that it will come with all weatherstripping, latches, and hinges too. Given the MSRP, even your Viper recyclers probably aren't going to be a lot cheaper.

Paul Scharf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, I have brand new OEM bare hatch. In prime, no glass, no latch, no weatherstripping. These are BRAND New OEM Factory part.
Give me a call and we can talk price. I would love to move this at a fair price

Paul

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join the VCA and you will save $375, join as Venom and save $500. Probably worth the price of admission... :D

Oh and note that it will come with all weatherstripping, latches, and hinges too. Given the MSRP, even your Viper recyclers probably aren't going to be a lot cheaper.
I was VENOM until my membership ran out... looking for 'racer special' (taken off a wreck, almost free :) )

"I have a carbon one" --Steve, that's a nice piece but out of my price range. I do have sponsorship opportunities available ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32