Have to sell my GTS..

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone knows someone looking for a Gen2 GTS, I have to sell mine. :(

My wife and I are buying a new house and I have decided to part with my dream car to make the purchase a little easier. Its a 2000 Steel Grey with Silver Stripes. Just under 19k on the odometer. No mechanical issues, only a few rock chips on the Fascia, but great paint other than that. I posted an Ad in classifieds, but its not showing up yet. I am going to take more pics of the car and post them as well.

Asking 39k, but am open to offers.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you decided to sell, but it sounds as if making a prudent financial move. Great color combo...my daughter's favorite. GLWS!

Reaction score
Nice car - I know you'll be sad to see it go, but congratulations to you both on your new house purchase as the offset to that! Hope it sells at or around your asking price (which seems like a good price so it should) and hope it finds a good home.

OP
OP
K

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks to both of you. It will be very sad to see it go. I just drove it out of the garage to post additional pics on my classified ad and almost changed mind.. :)

Attachments

• SAM_1121.jpg
    SAM_1121.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 161

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the car. Do whatever you have to -have some other debt somewhere else or something, but keep the car. Unless your planning on a gen V,..... keep the car.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there I someone on a previous forum lately that thinks they can find a GTS like yours in the $29,000 price range.......ha What do you have to say to that???? :lmao: :rolaugh: :nono:

If anyone knows someone looking for a Gen2 GTS, I have to sell mine. :(

My wife and I are buying a new house and I have decided to part with my dream car to make the purchase a little easier. Its a 2000 Steel Grey with Silver Stripes. Just under 19k on the odometer. No mechanical issues, only a few rock chips on the Fascia, but great paint other than that. I posted an Ad in classifieds, but its not showing up yet. I am going to take more pics of the car and post them as well.

Asking 39k, but am open to offers.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definately need more info on your car, please PM me your phone # if you wouldn't mind. I have been looking off and on for another SG/SS and we need to talk about your's.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sell the car you will just be looking for another one in 6 months once you get settled in and bored. Did the same thing when we bought our new house.

FYI there is a guy looking for a GTS who will give you $29K :rolaugh:

-Tim

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, I am sure there is no shortage of people willing to buy it for 29k. I think 39 is a REALLY great price for a car like this. Assuming it has no stories of course.

Good luck with your sale, you will definitely be sorry.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is my favorite color combo and I'm on my second one just like it. If I hadn't bought the one I just did, we'd be talking. Lots of lowballers out there. If you get tempted with them shoot me a note.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your sale if you have to sell. The hardest part of selling a car is dealing with the low ballers and dreamers.

OP
OP
K

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I know I am going to regret this.. I have a couple people coming to look at the car this weekend.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I know I am going to regret this.. I have a couple people coming to look at the car this weekend.

Did IEATVETS call you? He has owned 2 steel grey / silver stripe . I bought his last one. I know he still has an itch for them.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just think how nice it would be to move into that beautiful new home with that Beautiful Viper sittin out front.........The neighbors will love it and you wont be sayin to them down the road.......Yeah, I use to have a 2000 Viper before I moved in here......

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left a message yesterday Kevin. Sorry I am unable to buy your car at this moment but after talking with the wife she would like to pay off one last loan we have before I buy any car. You have a gorgeous car and if it is still around(which it won't be) around August time frame, we will talk because I think the only color combo I would buy again is SG/SS.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for letting my brother take a look at the car. He liked it quite a bit. I'm still a little mechanically limited up here which is part of the reason why I sold mine. As a result I can't buy it. I had to use my last one as a daily driver so between the tires and specialty parts it was getting to be a little tough to keep it running.

Your pictures did not do it justice. My brother took this one and one of the tires. He said it ran well. Clutch was in good shape. The car fax was good. No real problems. The Stop Techs and the adjustable suspension were certainly pluses. Good luck with your sale.

Attachments

• v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 15
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members