Convertible as 2015 model

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good. i can get rid of my 2013 after two years instead of after one now. so thanks ;)

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with how behind production is, i wouldnt be surprised if we started seeing 1/2 year models at this point :)

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pray to the Viper Gods....PLEASE bring the ACR for 2014. Ralph did say it would be before the vert!

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting , would Love to see this iteration ! :D
You must be registered for see images attach

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
with how behind production is, i wouldnt be surprised if we started seeing 1/2 year models at this point :)

I think I reported here on the boards previously how my 1993 on order turned into a 1994 because most of the 93 hoods were defective and all the orders were turned into 94s!!!

Yeah....Chrysler/SRT just wants to put out a great product...that's evident in how they keep tweaking the production to make sure it's perfect. That's also why the whole STRYKER RED paint issue exists. They just want it to be perfect.
And I'm still hoping to get one...ya never know?! I mean that premium that has to be paid to get the car (when delivered) might be a little offputting when push comes to shove! So maybe one of the so-called 'spoken for" ones will actually need a home?!

If it's meant to be..it'll happen! If not maybe there's a candy snakeskin green 2016 in my future?! (geez..I hope not! LOL!)

I'll just wait and hope and see.

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting , would Love to see this iteration ! :D

It will be a convertible. This is how it was shown to us at VOI and Ralph has said himself that it will be a convertible.

OP
OP
I

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Targa model would be real nice. Or if they go really innovative, they could do it like the Qvale Mangusta....targa top and if you want a full convertible, then the targa bar retracts into the back....

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Targa model would be real nice. Or if they go really innovative, they could do it like the Qvale Mangusta....targa top and if you want a full convertible, then the targa bar retracts into the back....

Sounds cool I wonder how much weight it would add though. If weight is not an issue and since they are taking the Viper upscale I wonder if it will be a powered hard top convertable a la Mercedes/3000gt hardtop verts?

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 2 piece carbon fibre , Targa Top should be easy to do ! :) With virtually No wieght penalty .

OP
OP
I

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, especially the front looks strange. The rear is ok, with the covered lights ,mounted fairly low. Motortrend included it in a high speed shootout with the GTS ACR, C5 Z06, 996 TT etc....I think it was last in acceleration and most other performance tests :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs