March 13th - 16th Sebring International Raceway / Sebring Florida

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If you purchase your 4 day VIP tickets for the Sebring race from JR Thompson, SRT cars and Vipers will have a special parking corral. On Saturday the 16th you will be treated to the hospitality tent. Please see the attached form which has a March 4th deadline. If you have questions, please contact [email protected] If you do not have an SRT vehicle, you will not be allowed to park in the corral.
For more information about the race itself, go to www.sebringraceway.com

Attachments

• SRT_CarCorralRegistration.pdf
    190.7 KB · Views: 14

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, this is confusing to me. I have a Dodge Viper SRT 10 (2006), and a Dodge Viper GTS (2002). Both of these are Dodge's, not the new SRT brand. Does either qualify to be in the corral?

V

Venomiss

If you have questions, please contact [email protected]

See what they say on your question and be sure to look at the attached registration form and fee for details.

OP
OP
LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If you bring your Viper, "you're in" as far as the way I understood it. Other SRT vehicles that qualify for the corral are the 300, Challenger, Charger, Jeep, etc. as well as all years of Vipers. Not a bad idea to check with the [email protected] though just to be sure.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, no response from SRT on my email, and today is the deadline to sign up. Since there will be three of us going, I will just take the SUV, and hope that we get to meet some of you while we visit different parts of the track on our rented Golf Cart. I have the VOI car at my home in Cortez (near Sarasota) now, and I'll be hauling it back North on the 18th.

OP
OP
LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I spoke with JR Thompson late yesterday and the deadline has been extended until Mar.11th

If you already have tickets to the race,you can pay 125.00 per person for a pass which gives you corral parking and hospitality.You can bring any year of Viper,in case any of you found this confusing.All SRT Challengers,300, Chargers,Jeeps are welcome.

The info on the flyer is still good too and it now expires 3-11-13

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely don't want to impose or force anything on anyone but Ill be working for IMSA during the race - my Viper won't be there as I'm flying in from Indanapolis. If anyone is interested in seeing my quick release battery cover Ill be bringing one to the track, please let me know. See my signature or PM for more information.

http://dougshelbyengineering.com/Viper.html
SRT-10 Quick Release Battery Cover

Last edited: