2013 Club Calendar of Events

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Q1 packets are going out on Monday. Our season is finally slowly starting. The club calendar for the year has been completed, you will receive the usual magnetic version in your 2013 packets.

You can visit our website to see the events we plan. The calendar is below for your convenience.

You must be registered for see images attach

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is my first car club I've been in, and it seems to be pretty awesome. I look forward to the meetings and of course seeing everybody's cars!

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha yeah my magnet doesn't work either. Maybe it was shiped during a solar flare? :p

I will have an event to add to this too for July 13th.

Junk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping we can drive the cars for the April meeting :2tu: this winter stuff is bumming me out!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, we checked all the magnets we have left in the boxes and they all work. Crazy. For those coming to meetings we'll bring a bunch with us if you want to grab another. We'll need a volunteer position to check all 400 calendars each year. ;.)

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
My excitement about being able to participate in more events this year was short lived. Will be traveling to MI through Feb. Haven't hit the track in 2 years. Blows, but work is work.

A

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in the same boat, living in Germany for a couple years while the car sits pickled at home. I will be stateside this summer for a few weeks and plan to pull the car out for a Road Trip, but not sure if it coincides with any IL events!