Looking for a Rear Spoiler or a Deck lid Spoiler for my Vert ... Suggestions?

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am wanting to buy a rear spoiler/deck lid for my Convertible, any suggestions? I looked at the Henessey and the Autoform and they look really nice. Also, Steve (Vipair Performance) has the Carbon Fiber deck lid spoiler and looks very nice too. Just want to ask any inputs from you guys before I get one. I have a red with black stripes convertible by the way. If you have pics pls post them. Thank you :)

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is the Vipair one, I wanted it big to go with a hard top
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you but I'm not looking for a wing. I like the lip spoiler type.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEre are some pics of an Aero wing I sent out to a customer in TExas recently, he loves it!

Here are some pcis of my carbon rear lip spoiler, just laying on the deck, not attached in these pics

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked one up from Steve @ Autoform Group ! LOVE IT. will post a picture soon. Can't beat the price, and no drilling of holes into the exterior at all, attaches between the trunk lid. Easy install!

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gheez, this is nice, just like the matching rear diffuser. Due to limited funds, back to building my own, LOL. Y
HEre are some pics of an Aero wing I sent out to a customer in TExas recently, he loves it!

Here are some pcis of my carbon rear lip spoiler, just laying on the deck, not attached in these pics

OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Steve, can you photoshop me with a pic of the red viper with your lip carbon fiber spoiler with the black stripes and black lower rear bumper/valance/diffuser (sorry I don't know what's its called). Wanted to see how it would look like on my roadster viper. Thanks :)

OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had mine for three years now, no issues.

Murray

Thank you Sir :) .... Your Viper looks Killer!!! Thank you for the pics.... I can't wait to have one like yours :) ... Needed opinion though if I should have the Carbon fiber one or have it colored match my viper with red and black stripes :(

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would o with Autoform as Steve is one heck of a guy and his quality is A1 and so are his prices.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had mine for three years now, no issues.

Murray
Got the pics as well, awesome looking car. Is the diffuser stock, besides the inserts? I really like the way the rear looks. How does the spoiler mount?