IN/KY VCA...Scheduling Info...Special Viper Service Session #6...Tom Sessions...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello, All:

SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #6 with Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions at Indy's Champion Dodge will take place on April 22-26, 2013.

SPRING is on the way...so, this is the perfect time to prepare your Viper for the cruising/car show/track days that are "just around the corner" !!

Historically, there has been considerable interest shown in this opportunity by our members, though some still have a few questions that I'll try to answer below (again):

#1 Tom will be here working as an official employee of Champion C-J-D-R. Therefore, ALL billing will go through the dealership's Service Department. Tom is NOT being hired by our Club.

#2 If parts need to be ordered, they can be ordered through the Parts Department. If the parts are not readily available, they can be installed on Tom's next visit.

#3 YES, there are currently PLENTY of time slots available for Viper work during this SIXTH SPECIAL SESSION. You can book YOUR SLOT by scheduling the work for Tom during these "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSIONS" through Mr. Mike Robertson, Service Advisor, Champion C-J-D-R, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268 ( I-465 Exit 27 ).

Map Link http://www.championcjd.com/info/map_directions_hours/map_directions_and_hours

Mike can be reached by calling Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 Extension 2005. Mike "KNOWS his stuff", and is a great friend and supporter of our Club!!

#4 THIS IS NOT A CLUB "TECH SESSION" !!

#5. This opportunity is now OPEN to neighboring Regional VCA Members...AND, to ALL local Viper owners.

REMEMBER the dates: Monday (8:00 AM EDT), April 22nd through Friday April 26, 2013 (6:00 PM EDT) .

#8 As we are trying to accommodate as many owners as possible during this week long event, considerable pre-planning and REALISTIC scheduling are absolute necessities...especially if parts need to come from outside vendors!!! The old "my Viper needs service" declaration will need an expanded explanation!!

PLEASE contact Steve Fess with your service needs, repairs, upgrade/modification plans, and/or recalls so that we can help guide both the scheduling process and parts acquisition process in an efficient manner.

If your Viper needs a Recall or warranty work, I would suggest that you have your VIN handy when you schedule your appointment with Mike. If you need a "pre-session consultation", call me and I can try to arrange same with Mr. Sessions per telephone.

Special Viper detailing is now offered at Champion..more details later.

If you have general questions, please contact ME ASAP !! [email protected]

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU"

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I participated in this event a few years ago. This is a top notch opportunity. If you don't need service, take a day and attend anyway! The knowledge you will receive is priceless.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! Wish I was closer! Not that the car needs anything, but a general inspection of my work is always comforting! ;):D

Be sure to post some pics! :)

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH: Tom will have a set of race scales at Champion...so, he can do a full alignment with corner weighting for you. Do NOT delay in scheduling if you want/need to have this done!!

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it be too late to call on Monday to inquire about alignment/corner weighting?

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Not at all, Steve...though I would suggest that you make the call sometime AFTER 10:00 AM DST Monday (today) so that Mike Robertson amd Tom can have time to look at their schedule.

I hope to see you there!!

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Left a couple messages for Mike, but haven't heard back...I'm sure they are pretty busy over there at the moment.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently holding my horses...hopefully the new alignment rack works out, and I can head over on Thursday :)