new owner/vca member

becloudnine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello ViperClub!
I've been a long time lurker and figured what better first post than to introduce myself. I was able to fulfill my dream of owning a viper! I actually purchased FastZilla's solid graphite ACR a few months back. I had been debating between a Porsche GT3 RS and a Viper ACR for a long time, but i can honestly say i have no regrets with my decision. This car is so much fun to drive! I hired fellow VCA member/photographer, neo_rambo, to take some photos of the car. I think they came out pretty good! Enjoy!

more pics here

You must be registered for see images attach

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on acquiring your Viper...it looks fantastic. Welcome to the VCA too.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome looking car and epic pictures. Congratulations and welcome.

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice intro / background and pictures....

Wise choice, I'm sure you'll pass umpteen Porsches on the way home....(Ok, maybe not too many GT3s, unless Jerry Seinfeld or Leno have moved to Texas :)

But, nevertheless, you'll see many Porsche's around....not too many Vipers (and Viper ACR's) driving around.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Becloudnine! It was awesome to see you finally post up the pictures!!! The solid gray ACR is an amazing combo! It was an honor to shoot that car. Plus we still have some time left for some driving shots.

Here are my favorites beyond the ones you already posted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

becloudnine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the compliments!
TexasTorred, you're absolutely right! You really do see alot more Porsches than Vipers.
neo_rambo, thanks again for the photoshoot! i really like the way the photos turned out! We will definitely set something up for driving shots :drive:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now that's a way to stop lurking, busting out with a car and pics like that! Both (car and pics) are awesome. Loving the work done with lighting and color on those, makes for a lot of drama in those pics, and makes the car look very intense indeed! Which, being a Viper, it is :)

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's a way to stop lurking, busting out with a car and pics like that! Both (car and pics) are awesome. Loving the work done with lighting and color on those, makes for a lot of drama in those pics, and makes the car look very intense indeed! Which, being a Viper, it is :)
Thanks for the nice compliments on the photos.

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Now thats the way to join the club. I love your ride. Someday the wife and I hope to own such a wonderful ACR. The pics turned out awsome. Welcome to the club. :2tu:

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello ViperClub!
I've been a long time lurker and figured what better first post than to introduce myself. I was able to fulfill my dream of owning a viper! I actually purchased FastZilla's solid graphite ACR a few months back. I had been debating between a Porsche GT3 RS and a Viper ACR for a long time, but i can honestly say i have no regrets with my decision. This car is so much fun to drive! I hired fellow VCA member/photographer, neo_rambo, to take some photos of the car. I think they came out pretty good! Enjoy!

more pics here

Great Viper! Great photos. Is the photographer the official club photographer? Never seen anything like those photos. I'd pay to get some shots of my GreenMachine. I don't live in Texas, but if you guys are ever around that little island off your coast below Houston, stop by. Just ask any cop. They seem to know me, and exactly where I am at all times?
BillyC

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey BillyC, No I'm not the official club photographer, just a guy who does this on the side. I've shot 3 vipers so far and some other cars. Pm me and maybe I can make a trip out there

Here is a link to my other photos including Becloudnine's ACR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaivanaskari/sets

My favorite is this ACR plus the 99 GTS photoshoot so far.

Last edited:

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car and excellent photography! Welcome to the club!

Neo Rambo, would love to take some pics of my car like these sometime as I'm a budding photographer (a side hobby) myself, but doubt I would end up with anything remotely as good as these shots! Nice work!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Great choice not to buy another porches. Love the color your car, just simply awesome.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car and excellent photography! Welcome to the club!

Neo Rambo, would love to take some pics of my car like these sometime as I'm a budding photographer (a side hobby) myself, but doubt I would end up with anything remotely as good as these shots! Nice work!

HobokenViper, what kind of camera/lens do you shoot with usually? I will be in NJ for a photoshoot on the 26th, But I'm only there for 2 days. I will have my camera equipment and we can make it a photoshoot. PM if you are interested.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use a Canon EOS 30D with an 18-200mm lens. I take some great photos with it, but cars are a different animal to shoot than the landscapes or people that I'm used to shooting. I learned a great deal about photography back when I was a bodybuilder/fitness model back in my 20's and on the other side of the camera. Cars is another area that I would like to start shooting myself, but it's hard to find the time these days now that I have a family.....

Curious if and what you charge for doing shoots for people's cars like this?

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on that ride...I keep coming back to this thread to look at those pics, love them all especially the 4th in your original post, car is just sick.

V

Venomiss

Welcome !

Fourth picture is the best. Nice background and blending.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets