ALMS at COTA in September !! Team Viper !!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In late September ALMS will be at COTA in Austin for a 2 hour 45 min. race and should include the Viper team. They let you get right up to the garages/pit area too the day before and the day of the race. Autograph session too prior to the race. Hoping the Houston club and other Texas clubs will attend and even caravan. My recommendation for seating is in the main grandstand across from the pits but up high to avoid looking thru the catch fence. Prices are reasonable and the better bars and eats are near the main grandstand too. Your ticket also allows you to venture around the track grounds for awesome views of the turns. Lots of walking but there is a free continuos van service from the dusty parking lots. COTA will release tickets for sale later this year. It does not sell out like F1, much cheaper, and a lot less crowded based on a recent Grand Am race we attended. Many hotels nearby too but book early. See you there.

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Oklahoma Region is planning to attend. Let us know when you find out when the tickets are going on sale. We are planning to caravan down to Austin, if anybody wants to join us let us know and we can all go together.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Oklahoma Region is planning to attend. Let us know when you find out when the tickets are going on sale. We are planning to caravan down to Austin, if anybody wants to join us let us know and we can all go together.
That sounds great Scott. In case I forget, go to the COTA website and sign up for their emails. They send you constant emails of racing info etc. Mark

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in for this trip. I could possibly meet up with the OK caravan in Dallas area and cruise with them down there.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time we have decided to get seats in the stands at turn 1. Its close to the parking are P and affords a good view of the cars coming up the hill from the front straight. Its also close to the better bars and eats and real close to the tunnel to get to the pits. They should go on sale soon.

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoohoo, from SRT:

We are processing your request for tickets for the inaugural ALMS race at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA). You should receive your ticket package by Monday, September 16th. It will include your tickets and Car Corral pass. We will also be sending a map of the track indicating where the car coral, hospitality and SRT display are located, and a schedule of events for the track during the weekend. When you arrive at the Car Corral area you will need to check in under the SRT tent and receive your hospitality pass.

We look forward to seeing you at COTA!

Thank you,
The SRT Team