Cut in leather seat

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a small cut in the leather part of my driver seat. Its maybe about a 1/4 of an inch long, but I have no idea how to go about fixing that so it doesn't open up or get bigger.... any suggestions?

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are companies that work on repairing and re-dye auto leather. Had a hole repaired in a GTS seat. Could never tell. Ask a local dealer for a reference. Or web search.

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local dealer is a good start, but I would seek out an expert auto detailing company local to your area. They will often know the right contact for properly fixing the leather. I have come across many interiors throughout the years that were repaired by dealerships and their affiliates, only to learn the wrong products/techniques were used for repair. Just make sure you do your research. If you're looking to sell the car (which it appears you are not), a quick/cheap fix will do the trick, but if you're looking for original materials and top quality, a high-end professional will get the job done right. It'd be great to see before/after pics and share what products/techniques were used. Good luck :)

viper vince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you live in the Chicago area try don interiors in alsip il they can change the panel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper