rear spoiler

jes4fun

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone out there with a spoiler on a second generation RT10, if so I'm thinking on having a spoiler installed on my 98 RT10, like to see some pictures if possible. I'm getting mine from AutoForm Group located in Holland Michigan, Steve who is the owner and also a VCOA Member does a great job with Viper aftermarket parts.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone out there with a spoiler on a second generation RT10, if so I'm thinking on having a spoiler installed on my 98 RT10, like to see some pictures if possible. I'm getting mine from AutoForm Group located in Holland Michigan, Steve who is the owner and also a VCOA Member does a great job with Viper aftermarket parts.

Steve from Autoform is a fantastic guy and runs a great business for the Viper enthusiast with aftermarket aero,body panels, and anything else you may want for your Viper. Purchased my Daytona Package from him last year and what a hell of a job he did ! Definetly recommend him. As does Greg Good, he takes time on making your order,but,when complete, WOW, one hell of a job to detail and funcition.

If your buying from Steve, trust me the wing will look awesome and the build quality will be next to none.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Muskegon, hit me up sometime! Maybe we can cruise or hit some car shows and VCA events up!

Tim

231-215-3242

GL with you install! Autoform is great!

OP
OP
J

jes4fun

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the input, I'm really looking forward to getting my Viper on the road after being under wraps for the
Winter. Tim I'll give you a call.

AaronFL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve at Autoform is definitely the one to see! I have his RT/10 spoiler. It looks great at really adds a little "something" to the profile of the car. I will be in Holland in June with my Viper. We should all meet up!
You must be registered for see images attach