Pics of my Viper at COTA

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Works with the brothmancota for me, as the password, but even more important, how the heck did you get on track. Had a group of guys who were going later in the year and they supposedly cancelled all track time. I was even thinking of going all the way down there to play , but supposedly all track groups were cancelled for 2013. Obviously not the case, as sure looks to me like you are ripping it up, ha.

Envious as Hell , here in snowy Nebraska.

OP
OP
G

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally COTA had booked a bunch of track day or car club groups, and screwed over most of them.

I think they had already cashed the check from MVP Track Experience, we ran three days (four sessions per day).

In a word, it was driving nirvana. It's like being a little league baseball player and they let you loose in Yankee Stadium.

Not a bump to be found and smooth. I found the place very easy on tires, some said different.

A few people found the Armco and I believe one guy totaled his Porsche. Nobody seriously injured.

I heard COTA dumped the rest of the track day events and who knows what they'll do next year. As for me, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Plus, a really great Taco Stand at the gas station next to the track!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally COTA had booked a bunch of track day or car club groups, and screwed over most of them.

I think they had already cashed the check from MVP Track Experience, we ran three days (four sessions per day).

In a word, it was driving nirvana. It's like being a little league baseball player and they let you loose in Yankee Stadium.

Not a bump to be found and smooth. I found the place very easy on tires, some said different.

A few people found the Armco and I believe one guy totaled his Porsche. Nobody seriously injured.

I heard COTA dumped the rest of the track day events and who knows what they'll do next year. As for me, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Plus, a really great Taco Stand at the gas station next to the track!

I couldn't agree more..!!!!

Photos look GREAT BTW.......:2tu: